Nanny Issues || Part Two

Two Weeks Later || Diggy's POV
|
|
|

"Baby, can we just talk about this!" I know there would be nothing for me to say though. Getting caught with the nanny's lips on mine doesn't really put me in the best of situations.

She walked past me, heading into the kids room. "Kids, wake up okay. Pack your suitcases, we're gonna visit Grandma."

"You aren't taking my kids from me, Y/n. Just calm down so I can tell you what happened." I can't lose her. I can't lose my wife. Especially not when I didn't do anything wrong. Well, I guess not listening to her was wrong of me, but the overall kiss wasn't me. I heaved sighs of silence as she strolled past me once again, heading back into our room. Probably getting ready to pack and leave too.

"You fucked up, Daniel. With the nanny? Really! After I told you how I felt about her! How I wanted her gone, and you go ahead and do this to me?" She had every right to be mad. I didn't take that shit seriously. But you can't blame me for a kiss that I didn't plan on having, and immediately backed away from. "Put down your damn suitcase, Y/n. You ain't goin' anywhere."

"Watch me." She sneered, pushing me out of the way.

That's how she's gonna play?

Forcefully, I gripped onto her wrists, clasping both in one hand. The other hand slammed and locked the door. I heard her gasps, cries, yells of frustration. Her nails were digging deep within my skin as I tried pulling her away from the door.

"I didn't kiss her, Y/n! She kissed me." Nothing is changing her mind. Maybe nothing will. What am I suppose to tell her other than the truth! I did not kiss her, I did not want to kiss her, nor did I allow her to kiss me. It was all Chelsea. Talking about she wants us to be together, and get married. Saying Y/n can take the kids and we can start over. What we?

The only we is me and my future ex-wife, if I don't get her back on my side. "Baby, I didn't do it." My voice was softer, more desperate. I can't lose my babygirl. Or my kids, because something a dumb-ass teenager decided to do.

"There is nothing you can say, Dig. The trust that I thought we had is gone, the love that I had is gone. I told you, time and time again that if we let her stay something was going to happen. Your lips felt hers, and I can't sleep at night knowing that happened."

"Tell me we can work this out?" My voice cracked, holding onto her tighter than I already had.

The kids were banging on the door, asking what was going on, Y/n was still crying, and so was I. I don't know if it was my crying, or me actually telling the truth, but she caved in. Kissing my lips harshly and crashing my body onto the bed. Her tears streamed onto my cheeks, hips eagerly rubbing against mine.

"Mommy, Daddy, open the door!" Tia screamed, kicking the wooden barrier. I would, but I was caught in Y/n's death grip.

"Me and you are going to have a long discussion after this. You know that right?" She panted, uncrossing her legs from my waist. I nodded in a agreement, biting my lip to her authority.

"Mommy's coming baby. Hold on."

|
|
|

Later That Night

"Definitely getting a new nanny." I gasped, our sweaty bodies clinging together. Nobody can do shit like my baby can. Why would I cheat on her?

"You mean, no nanny at all. I'm not dealing with anymore nanny's. One was enough." Her fingers lightly traced my forearm, as I lifted myself up. Her body was still limp on mine. Angry sex is always the problem solver for us. That screaming to the top of your lungs, skin clapping, sweat producing goodness should help out every couple in a crisis.

"I'm sorry. I should've listened to you." I bet she would be ecstatic to hear that she was right. That she always knew front he beginning that hiring someone else to take care of her kids was not the very best idea. In my defense, I thought it would help her out more.

"I was wrong." She whispered.

Wait? She's what? Sorry?

"I was wrong to be mad at you. I should've just took the matter in my own hands. She kissed you, and I took it out on my own husband instead of her. There was nothing you could've done at that moment. I'm glad that you were honest with me."

"Why wouldn't I be honest. I'll never hide anything from you."

"I know that now. I love you, no matter how upset I am. You know that right?"

I chuckled, kissing her forehead, "I know that now."

"Don't forget to call your mother in the morning so she can babysit after the kids get out of school. I have to work late tomorrow."

"Let's get some more arguments going so I can have something to look forward to when I get home." She smiled, and pinched my nose.

"You'll be back on that damn couch if we have another fight like this one."

Feisty. I like that.

|
|
|

Hopefully this isn't too corny for y'all. I left you guys hangin' so I thought 'why not update.' And this is it.

#IgotAQuestion -----> What would you do if this happened to you?