Too Sexy

Diggy's POV

"Damn, Y/n! How long does it take you to get ready! Spin's party starts in thirty minutes. Please tell me you're at least dressed." I love this girl, I really do but she takes the longest to get ready. She's been in the bathroom for over an hour and a half, and still isn't ready.

"You don't want to know the answer to that babe! It takes time to get ready. Never rush the goddess!" She screamed. Ugh! If she isn't ready in twenty minutes, I'm going to consider on leaving her behind. No one should be in the bathroom for that long. Never. "Babe, come on! You know how I hate being late. You make us late to everything!" The world waits for Y/n whenever she gets ready.

"Diggy, please just give me fifteen more minutes. I promise I'll be out by then. You can even time me." Trust me, I will. She has fourteen minutes and ten seconds, nine seconds, eight seconds to go.

Exactly Fifteen Minutes Later

"Y/n it's been fifteen minutes and you aren't out yet! Do I need to bust down the damn door! This is absurd." Call me crazy, but I don't care. I like to be on time to places, it shows people that I can be relied on. Y/n just goes whenever she pleases. Ms. TimeDoesntBotherMe. "I'm coming, babe! I'm putting on my earrings then I'll be out." Tick, tock, tick, tock.

"Ba-!"

Is that her? My girlfriend? My will: I give all my Jordans to Russy. Well, once he gets to my foot size. Miley can have my bling. She said she always wanted to wear them and walk around like a mini me. To JoJo, I leave all my unheard lyrics. So he can at least get one good hit. Angela and Vanessa can share my closet. Girls like closets right? And to my parents, my oh so loving parents that I'm going to miss dearly, I leave them all of the rest of my possessions.

Is this heaven? Her thigh length, baby blue dress showed every aspect of her body. Nothing left unnoticed. Ass perked, well that's natural. Breasts, cleavage shown to the point of men getting aroused. Her creamy legs looked as though you could rub them forever, and never get tired.

Those white heels gave her that needed lift. Her hair was wavy, and bouncy giving of that 'I'm going to go and party vibe.' Her smile would make a blind man gain his vision. I was lost in her eyes that was defined by the makeup she had on. That's it. We aren't going anywhere. My girl is not going to be the center of attention, I refuse.

"Baby, I'm ready." She giggled, straightening out her diamond pendant on her neck. "Ready for what?" I was still dazed. Whenever she moved, her ass, breasts, and hair bounced. "The party stupid! The one you've been bugging me about since I stepped in the bathroom! I didn't get ready for nothing, Dig!" What did she say? My mind was focused on all the positions we would be trying tonight.

"We aren't going."

"We aren't going?" She said bewildered. "What do you mean we aren't going? Do you know how long and hard I've worked on this, baby?" I know how long and hard I'm going to be in that pussy. Damn these thoughts just won't go away. It's even hard to be next to her. She smells like apple cinnamon. Put me out of my misery, please!

I started to back her up into the bathroom, until her butt hit the edge of the counter. "You think I'm going to let you leave like that? This shit here..." I pointed all down her body, marking my territory. Mine. "Is all my shit! And I'm not sharing. So I'm going to say it again, we are not going." Pants of ecstasy and anger slid from her mouth as she felt my hands rip down the zipper to the dress.

"This is not fair, Diggy! We can do this when we get back, can't we?" No, no the hell we will not. She's mine. The fuck I look like, letting somebody else get even the slightest glimpse of what belongs to me. "You look so beautiful, Ma. I wonder what will happen if...." With a quick and eager move, my lips ran towards her neck. The weakest spot on her body.

"Daniel! We, we have to go." Nope. We are staying right here so I can finish what I started.

"What's in it for me if I let you go?" I taunted. My fingers rubbed up and down her upper thighs, teasing her with anxiety. She didn't speak. Either she's waiting for something to happen, or thinking of what's really in it for me. "Can we make a peace treaty?" She moaned.

"I'm listening."

In order for her to speak, she pushed me away. Her arms shook as she gripped on the edge of the sink. "We go to the party, then when we get back, I'll let you do whatever you want to me. Including, going shopping with me in Victoria's Secret, again." Ohh, I remember that day. She let me see her put on a lingerie set, and I ended up ripping it. That was a very, very good day.

"Weren't we banned?" Supposedly, having sex in the changing room wasn't the best idea to them. I thought it was fucking brilliant. "There's a new one in the Jestian Mall." Damn she drives a hard bargain. As I contemplated, she re-zipped her dress.

"Alright. But the next time you pull shit like this. We aren't going anywhere for a whole week. Got it?" Her hips sashayed their way out of the bathroom, taunting me to bring them back in my hands. We'll probably be at the party for five minutes, maybe four. Depends on how long I can hold this boner that is continuously growing in my pants.

"I can live with that."