Needs

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

|

"I was thinking, we could do something special tonight." I murmured seductively. Diggy's always out and about with his career, forgetting to realize that I have needs. Needs that never get noticed until I tell him front on. Which I haven't yet. I'm still hoping that he'll miraculously get the message that I crave his touch. His dirty however, passionate words. His soft hands, roughly grazing through my skin. He doesn't know that he's a spitting image of a sex symbol.

This isn't important right now to him. Instead, he's probably wondering why I'm disturbing him. He's only in this room when he needs to think of some new lyrics. A mahogany desk, lounging couch for his friends, and some inspirational posters here and there. The room was my idea. Worst decision ever.

"Daniel! Are you listening?"

He won't listen to anything I have to say. His wife of two years doesn't compare to his life long dreams. "Special? What kind of special?" How oblivious can you be? It's not obvious? The promiscuous attire? The makeup, or the hair! "Jesus Christ, Daniel I'm sending you all of the signals aren't I? I'm wearing a freaking thong, you know how much I despise this stuff? It's damn near midnight and I'm wearing makeup! It took three hours to do my hair. You don't notice anything about me anymore!"

He cringed as he looked into my dreadful stare. Beware of the angry bitch. "You know what, I'm done! I'm done trying Dig. You win."

"I win what Y/n?" He yelped as I walked out. I've stocked up for moments such as these. Chocolate covered strawberries, sex CD filled with Chris Brown, Marvin Gaye, and a little Tyrese, dimmed lights, and a vibrator.

A sigh of relief exalted from my lips as I took a bite of the healthy-fat treat. Chris Brown's Beg For It boomed through the speakers, drowning out any sounds that could potentially disrupt the moment. Diggy doesn't know about my late night encounters, and I'm praying that he never will. I'm ashamed in myself for thinking of such tactics, but when I haven't had sex in over three months, something has to give.

I put my neon pink toy on high, pushing my panties aside. My eyes clenched as I felt the vibrations hit my sensitive clit. Images of Diggy pleasing me came into play. His fingers sliding in and out of me, painfully slow. Three fingers, with one pestering my aching bud. You like it, baby? His tongue caressed my neck giving me purple marks to conceal tomorrow. Taking away my bra, I thought of him with a free hand, tweaking my nipples. Paying attention to both administering them the recognition they desperately desired.

"I want more." I moaned. The air became increasingly hot, berating me with death strikes of heat. Sweat trickled down my neck and forehead as I continued the blissful deed. Tell me what you need, Ma. I'm here. It's not the same. I need Diggy's hands on me, his kisses on me, hearing his actual words. Not the ones I want him to say.

A deep, steamy groan shook the room, startling me. I didn't make that sound. Peering up, I saw Dig in the corner of the room, sitting on the love seat. A strawberry was between his teeth, his pupils constricted to mid streak of light, and a tent in his pants. "How long h-have you been staring?"

"You're doing it wrong, baby." Bum, bum, bum, bum. The beats of my heart had inclined as he advanced me, taking the vibrator away. I whimpered, squirming to gain some kind of sexual feeling back. "Let me handle it, babygirl. Stay still."

Daniel moved my legs over the edge of the bed, his breath weighing lightly on my moistened folds. Teasing me, he started to kiss on the inside of my thighs, licking over my lips before retreating for another kiss on the other thigh. "Please!" I thrashed my hips into his face, gripping onto his curls. "I'm getting to it, just let me-". Another kiss was placed gently on my lips, as his tongue delved inside me. "Right there!" I encouraged. This was a first. He's never even come close to eating me out. Even on our honeymoon he felt the need to play it safe.

He slid one finger inside, still eating me out. I breathed out irregular pants, feeling the wetness of his tongue mixed with my juices, then his finger pumping in and out. "Fuck, yessss! Yes, oh god Diggy!" He hummed the lyrics, slipping another finger in. My back arched feeling him go harder, faster. Harder and slower, then soft and slow. "This is when you use it." Set to its highest setting, the vibrator connected heads with my sore clit, making my orgasm come even faster.

"More! Ughhhh, uhnnnn!" I commanded. He smirked, sucking on my lips. I could still taste myself on his tongue. "Shit!" I gripped on Diggy's shoulders, being impacted by my body spasms as I reached my peak. "Use this shit again, and see what happens." I couldn't respond. My whole body was paralyzed, but still shook in the roar of its aftermath. "Baby, mmpf.... That's not fair. I... I.... You never help me anymore."

"Let me help you out now." He kissed me again, ripping my thong completely from my body.

I can tell this is going to be a long night.