Difficult Life || Mini Story

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

|

The Next Day

"Why you look so pretty today boo?" Fiji said rubbing her eyes. She was one of the closest friends I had here. We promised one another once I graduate that we would both stop doing drugs and move in an apartment together.

"I have a strip gig for this guy's birthday party. No big deal."

"I haven't seen you look this nice since the first time you came here. Make sure you be back by.... Haha I'm fucking messin' with ya."

I chuckled. "Stop snorting crack in three in the afternoon."

"Stop making prostitution a day job."

We burst out in laughter and gave each other subtle hugs. "Alright Fiji, I'm going to start walking. That place is like twenty miles from here."

"And your going to walk?"

"Hell no! I'm going to take the bus for fifteen miles and walk the five."

"Good luck with that."

That girl makes my day. As I walked out the door I saw a red Ferrari and in big black cursive letters the initials D. S. Why is he here?

"Hey superstar aren't you suppose to getting ready for your party or something. I mean if it were me I would be having sex before the party just for the fun of it but-" I stopped talking when I saw a girl step out instead if him.

"Listen I didn't come here to argue. I just want to talk." This bitch has lost her damn mind. Talking to a druggie right next a crack house. She's fragile. I could easily beat the shit out of her, but since it's his girlfriend I'll make a slight exception.

"Bout what?"

"Diggy."

I was careful with my words. "What about him?"

She kept her distance, most likely thinking I'm carrying some sort of disease or some shit like that. I get tested every week, so I'm positive I don't have any disease whatsoever.

"I just want to let you know that he's mine."

I find this so amusing. "Awe. I see, just making sure that I don't fuck him behind your back?"

"Who's the scrub?" Fiji said joining in on the conversation.

"Fiji meet Jessica. Jessica here is superstars girlfriend."

"Wait, superstar as in your old boyfriend that became famous?" I nodded my head while pursing my lips. "She just came to make sure I don't suck him off at his party. Isn't that right?"

"Um, maybe I should be going. I can see this isn't going to be a civil conversation."

"You should've thought about that before you came here. Think about it. We are drug addicts that have little or no control left in us. Be thankful that I haven't pulled out any of that fake ass hair out yet. Leave now bitch before I choke you the fuck out."

She smirked and walked back to the car. "I'll just take you off the list so you can't get in. That seems fair for the both of us."

"Let's see what birthday boy has to say about that. The only person that he wants to see at that party not on the list. I applaud you though. Doing everything in your power to make sure that he stays yours. Because deep down you know that if I wanted him, I could take him away in a second."

"Bitch."

"You want me to get Tiny?" Fiji said looking Jessica up and down.

"No get Ginger. She'll love to meet her."

"Come here Ginger!" Fiji yelled.

Out came the red haired pitbull. Running on all fours and growling at anything in sight. Ginger was a vicious dog, only to the people that the masters didn't like. She knew who I was because I was the one who saved her from the pound.

"Go fetch girl." I pointed at Jessica and saw her half way in the car. Ginger sped up to her and started barking and chomping. She knew what she was doing. Just scaring her as a warning not to come back.

"Ahhhhhh. Call off the mutt!" She screamed.

"Ginger sit."

"Be gone bitch." Fiji snorted throwing a football at the windshield. She had a hell of an arm, it went straight through the glass.

"Diggy is going to kill me." Jessica whined in a panic.

When she left I took ginger and put her back in the house. "Alright, I'm going. See ya Fiji!"

"Bye."