A Beautiful Obsession

Daniel's POV

|

|

|

She's beautiful.

She's everything a man could ask for: hardworking, strong, thick.

To her, I'm a stranger and soon, the bad guy. To me... she's mine, all mine.

From that stray, unexpected moment my eyes first drew upon her glazed brown skin and caught the slightest stare at her compelling irises, I was hooked into her spell. She did this to me, she made me into this crazy and obsessed being who's been preying and ravenously hunting for five months.

167 days, approximately 24 weeks, 4008 hours, 240,480 minutes to get her all to myself, unconsciously balled up on my bed. She was drowsed for the entire trip, from the slums of New York all the way to the paradise of Rio de Janeiro. I hadn't minded the slightest bit carrying her in my arms from terminal to terminal on my private aircraft, or sitting her in my lap for the boat ride from land to island.

The pleasure was all mine.

"Mmm." She squirmed, clenching mounds of silk sheets in her hands.

One of my many black ties are tightly wrapped in front of her eyes, hindering her sight. Bondage wasn't necessary, neither was a gag even though it was considered and tossed around in the back of my dark thoughts. She was going to willingly give into me, accepting each advance and tempting touch I grant her. Her body will cherish every thrust, every relentless lick and suck, every kiss. I'll make sure nothing is left unappreciated, satisfying her inner desires.

Other men of similar actions take women and treat them as animals. Having their way with them in the most hurtful, inhumane ways. Their goal is only to use and abuse until they are content with what they took from their victim, going onto the next unsuspecting female. That isn't me. I don't kidnap for fun or just to torment and my intentions aren't to hurt and scar her for a sadistic satisfaction.

I want her in my life, as my wife, the only woman I care about. If she'll have me.

"What? Where am I?" Her voice was calm, but bemused. She didn't scuffle. Groggily, she lifted the top half of her body onto the myriads of pillows. The moon's glow shined brightly down onto the somewhat large room allowing the dim space some extra light for me to see through the night.

Just as her hands reached for the tie I took both, gently placing them back down to her lap. "Don't take it off, please."

"Who are you, and where am I?" She was more stern than the first time, yanking her hands out of my grasp to try uncovering her eyes.

"If you stop struggling, I'll tell you all you want to know. Just don't take off the tie." I pleaded.

A sigh protruded from her lips, her fingers still holding the tie in a minor contemplation. I wasn't expecting this. There was no fighting, crying or yelling of any kind. She's brave and collected, not revealing even the tiniest sign of fear to make her seem like a threat to me, instead of I to her. "Okay. I won't. Now, for the last time, who are you and where in the hell am I?" She ordered.

"I'm Daniel Simmons and we are currently in Rio de Janeiro on the island Casa Em Paraty. I'm not going to hurt you, if that's what you were going to ask next."

She scoffed, crossing her arms below her bosom. "Thanks for the tip Mr. Simmons. What could you possibly want with me?"

I'll give your more than a tip, babygirl. I wanted to bend her over my knee, demanding to find out why she had the nerve to speak to me like she was the one with all the authority. Pin her against the wall, slowly sinking myself in and out of her just to hear scream for me to go faster. My sex twitched in appreciation to my animalistic thoughts. I've been waiting too long to have her, and right now all I want to do is skip the boring introductions and take control of her, releasing all my sexual frustrations that's been repressed for this exact moment.