First Time

First Time

Diggy's POV

We stumbled into my dorm, lips still concealed on one another's. Gently, I placed her on the bed giving her a sly smile before walking back and closing the door. "You sure you want this? If you want we can wait a little longer." It would take me a while to adjust to the fact that she might want to call it quits again. "I'm ready for you, baby."

Proceeding towards my desk, I found my radio remote and turned it on. I burned a disk for this moment. All of the songs that I thought she and I might like while being in this occasion. The first song that dimmed the mood was Pretty Ricky - Stay. The lyrics fit well.

Her body was still curled in a shell. The hard shell that prevents anyone getting past and breaking down that one wall she said she would tear down until marriage.

She didn't want disappoint her parents by having sex with someone she wasn't married to. Not like I wanted as soon as we met. I unwounded her arms that rubbed her shoulder to keep warm from the irrelevant chill that buzzed in the air. Her hair draped down in long curls, flowing a little past shoulder length. The dress complimented her eyes and my sexual appetite of the color sapphire. She looked worried, like I was going to look at her in an opposite point of view once we do make love.

"You look so beautiful." Her teeth glimmered in the not so luminous room. "Thank you." She even sounds shy. Like we just met each other and decided to try out a one night stand. Without telling her to, she breathed in deeply and rose up, kissing me and knocking us both back into the door.

My hands came up and kneaded her hips. Taking things slow was the only way to make this moment special. But after, I want the most roughest and dirtiest sex in the world. No boundaries, no shyness, and no regrets. Y/n may be with it, if she isn't my persuasion always seems to do me justice.

Her plump chest was hugged against mine, displaying the closeness. I wouldn't want it any other way. By the looks of it, it looked like she didn't have on a bra.

The strapless dress gave me the conclusion earlier that it must've been built in.

As I gazed intently, I saw the white seamless bra with no strap tightened around her. My hands shook as I unzipped her dress. Now why am I getting nervous? I've been with Y/n for almost five years, taken off almost every single piece of clothing she had. Made her into a human sundae and licked her all the way clean, and yet I'm acting like I'm a freshman in high school.

The dress fell down to her ankles, giving me the full vision of beauty and sexiness. She can already feel the result of her body pressed up alongside her thigh. Her fingers ever so gracefully unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the other side of the room without hesitation. I could hear the song changing. This was one of my personal favorites for a moment like this. Old but still sets the mood right. Usher - Love You Gently.

"You are so naughty." She whispered licking a small part of my ear. I knew if I moaned that would automatically make me a bitch. I don't moan anyway, I grunt. Silently, I groaned and licked my lips feeling my erection get harder.

I never knew she was the type to talk dirty. I love it. Wanting more of her voice, I gripped harder and sunk my teeth sharply into her collarbone. Melodic whispers of profanities left her mouth in small screams of ecstasy. I like this dominant part about sex, being the one to call the shots.

I trailed our movements to the bed and laid her down, reminiscing on her curves and silky smooth skin. Spreading her legs, I came in between, feeling her heat bounce off of her aroused center. Every trace of shyness and worry left from her view. All I saw was a ravenous horny girl ready to pounce. And I was going to be the lucky man she did that to. Her white laces begged me to handle them properly, by ripping them limb from limb. Discarding them until she was wearing nothing but that look on her face. I fondled her breasts, until unhooking the band in the back and letting it slide off if the bed.

No words were spoken between us, only actions. I guess for this particular point in time that I'll let it go, but sooner or later things have to change. Capturing her right nipple in my mouth, I sucked it and pinched it forcefully between my teeth. Having knowledge of what Y/n likes, roughness being one of them, she also likes being treated tenderly. Like I said before, she's a puzzle.

My hand felt on her moistened folds from outside of her panties, feeling just how bad she wanted me. Pretty sure she knows how bad I want her too. "Baby, I love you." She moaned running her fingers along my shoulder blades.

"I love you too." She doesn't know how much I love her. I love her more than my own well-being. Knowing if I told her that, she would say don't. Her insecurities of her being my main priority, block her real emotions sometimes. Y/n ripped off my t-shirt and kissed my chest, feeling the plain of it. Foreplay can only go on for so long, before it's time to take some initiative. Guiding Y/n's hands, I led them to my belt. I know she is going to understand exactly what I mean by that.

Chris Brown - Sex waved all through the room, vibrating the room with its high currencies of lust and temptation.

"Tell me what you want." I said in a teasing manner. Her moans increased as she tried to find the right words to piece together. "I want you baby. You and only you. Please, make love to me." With my pants being taken away with my belt, I grabbed a condom from the nightstand next to the bed. Her chest heaved in anticipation as I pulled down my underwear. Putting on the condom, I smiled at her and gave her a chaste kiss while pulling her panties down. Slowly, I entered her pushing all the way. Every move I did, I felt her walls clench around me nearly knocking the wind out of me.

"Uhhhh..... S-slowww d-d-down Diggy." I thought I was going slow already. Commanding to her wishes I went even slower and moved a piece of hair from her face. My hips bucked back and forth so sluggishly that it felt like we were in a porno and the viewer watching had slowed the video down to get into full detail. I picked up my pace a little, feeling pre-cum on the tip of my dick. But I just started! It's not going to be over this quickly. I'm just going to have to put it on hold, until Y/n cums first.

My breathing was getting deeper, and my actions just wanted me to go even faster than the rate I was going, I just need for her to tell me it's okay. I don't know what she's feeling right now, this might be unbearable. For me, it's the best feeling in the world. Being inside of her, now finally being able to claim her as mine. All mine. "Are you okay, Y/n?"

She nodded her head and and grasped my lips in a kiss, being more forward than usual. Does this mean I can pick up speed now? "Baby, I need to go a little faster."

She muffled her groans by biting her lip."It... It j-ust feels too gooddd."

I knew it would, but today is not the day I need to be going slow. I grabbed hold onto her thigh, clenching it as I humped her harder and faster. Slowing down only to get rid of my burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. Our lips wrestled in its own cage fight. I let her win, and continue exploring the inside of my mouth. Her other free leg encased itself on my hip bone, resting there. About seven minutes went by before I realized that Y/n was almost to her limit. Her mouth was gaped wide open, only high pitched squeals exited out and her eyes were clenched tight. I didn't even notice the large scratch marks that I felt on my back. Was I that caught up in the moment?

"I'm g-g-going t-to cum Diggyyyy! OHH GODD BABYYY!!" Sweet merciful Jesus. I just want to record those moans and play them back over and over again. After a couple more hard thrusts, she seized up and came. I trailed a few seconds after her and collapsed on the side next to her. Jeremih - Birthday Sex came on as we laid in bed. Y/n had got on my chest and traced patterns on my skin.

"Shit." I said breathlessly. This has got to be the best night ever.

"Can you do me a favor baby?" She whimpered looking at me with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah baby. What is it?" I felt like passing out, all of my energy had left from a whole tank to empty. "Meet me in the bathroom so we can take a shower together." She winked and kissed me, then got up and took one of my towels walking into the bathroom. I guess my tank is going from empty, to extremely empty....