Cheater

Cheater

Y/n's POV

"How could you do that? You know how much this shit hurts?" After three months of being away on tour, he comes back only to confess that he cheated. Why not just break up with me? Diggy's head hung low, shading the inevitable tears that were shedding out.

His hoarse voice somewhat calmed down my erratic breathing. "Can I please talk?"

"You have no right to talk to me. I'm done talking." He knew how afraid I was of him leaving, then finding out that he's been with someone else. He went ahead and destroyed all of the trust that we had built up. "She was just a fuck baby! How many times do I have to tell you that?" Just a fuck. A fuck that ruined this relationship is what he forgot to mention. "Tell me as many times as you want, I'll still won't forgive you."

I turned on my heels to leave, but he caught me by my forearm. "Y/n you have no idea how sorry I am." I wish I could believe him. I do. I love him and will try to continue to. How can I love a cheater? Before I could speak, lips urgently pressed against mine.

They felt different. They felt as though they didn't belong to me anymore. They belong to his whore. "Stop." I mumbled. His actions didn't cease. Kissing my neck relentlessly, giving me endless hickies. A twinge of ecstasy fueled the traitor moan that fell from my lips. "You still want me." It wasn't a question. He knew it was true, and that drove him even more.

"Daniel, stop.....now." I squeaked at the end as I felt him squeeze my ass.

This aggressive side has never came out before. He's never held me before or pinned me to a wall this way. Ever. So, it takes him to cheat on me to become a man.

I forced myself to pull away. "Was she better than me?"

"Nowhere near better." He's just saying that so I can forgive him. I bit my lip, still tasting his tongue on mine. "We need sometime apart."

"No. Baby, listen to me okay. It won't happen again, Ma. I'm trying to be a better man for you, and only you. Don't leave me aight? I don't care how much of a bitch I sound right now, I just can't lose you."

He pulled me to him again, stealing another breathtaking kiss. This one was soft, yet had meaning. It said he really was trying. I want to start over with him. To believe that all that he is saying the complete truth. Yet I can't. You never cheat on Y/n and expect me to still want you after. It don't ever go that way.

A warm hand rubbed my leg, reaching further and further and it's destination had been completed. Stop him! This is getting way out of hand Y/n. You have to say no!

"No." I groaned. I pushed away again, wrapping my arms around my body. "Until I forgive you, you cannot call me, come over. I just need time, Dig. I just need some time." This will be good for the both of us. I think. "Baby?" More tears rushed down both of our faces. We needed one another, that was one thing that I couldn't deny.

"Just go. Get your stuff and go. I'll call you when I'm ready to talk." I choked.

He leaned in for another kiss, but I dodged it. "Out Diggy. I mean it." I love him! It hurts to see him leave me, even though I'm the one pushing him away. But I'm not wrong for doing it.

He doesn't know how much this hurts.

|

|

|

|

Part Two or nahh? Your choice. Comment if so.