Regrets

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

|

God kill me now! My ankles and back are killing me, and on top of that I have to go pee. I was shopping by myself at the Galleria Mall, in search of some baby clothes and other things that the baby is going to need.

"Ugh I need to sit down." I laughed to myself and continued walking around until I stopped near the food court. Snack time! I am so hungry for some Yellow Berry yogurt. I wobbled to the line, taking my place only to get cut in line by this taller looking guy. Oh no he did not just cut in front of me? What in the hell? I poked my finger in his shoulder and made him turn around. Why me!

"Hey." He whispered taking in my presence.

"Umm hey. Listen I was here first Daniel, so you have one second to get in back of me, or I scream and make the situation awkward for both of us."

He laughed but made his way in back of me, and let me order.

"Can I have some strawberry yogurt with mango, pineapple, M&Ms, Hershey bits, chocolate covered pretzels with caramel sauce drizzled on top. And can I have just one cup filled with M&Ms please?"

"Is that all for today?" The cash register lady said smiling at me.

"Y-." Once again I was cut off by Daniel.

"I'll have the same, but switch the yogurt to cookies and cream, and take out the fruit. Oh and I don't want the cup of M&Ms." He smiled taking out his wallet.

"That'll be ten dollars and twenty cents. By the way, you guys look amazing together."

"But we -." Again my sentence was cut short.

"Here you are, and thank you."

Once I grabbed my yogurt and M&Ms, I tried to dash away from him, but remembered I could only do so much being pregnant.

"Y/n, wait please." He pleaded.

"What do you want Dig?"

"I can't talk to you?"

"There's nothing to talk about. I have to finish shopping okay. Just call me I guess."

"Are you going to pick up? Because I have been calling you every single day."

"I've been busy." I murmured eating some of my yogurt.

"No one is busy for a whole month. Can you quit ignoring me? I said sorry like a million times." He yelled out.

Some of the people looked at us but kept to themselves. Taking another bite of my yogurt, I put it down on a table and pulled Diggy over to a corner and kissed his lips. This was the only way to get him to shut up, and of course it worked. His hands pulled me closer to him and moaned in my mouth feeling my tongue slide in his. The kiss lasted for about two minutes before I pulled away, but he still kept his hold on me.

"I missed you." He whispered in my hair.

"I'm not getting back with you Daniel."

"What do you mean, you're not getting back with me! You just fucking kissed me."

"It was only to keep you quiet. Dig I can't get back with you okay. What we had was special, but you ruined it." I tried to get out of his grip, but failed.

"Keep me quiet again."

"Diggy, just go do what you were doing before you found me." I sighed and looked the other way.

My body ached for him. The baby even kicks when he's around me. My heart beats furiously and we connect. Now I can't call him my own anymore.

"I loved you, but you cheated and I wasn't going to share you with other women. Now are we done here. My yogurt is melting."

"Are you going to find another guy to be with? Or am I the only one." I cried into his chest, getting caught up in my feelings and let him hold me. I hate my mood swings, now he probably thinks I'm caving in.

"You don't know how I felt. Endless hours wondering where you were and when you were going to come back. You never said you loved me. You started drinking, you cheated. My heart broke every second. Now you come back, when I try and make things right. Just leave me alone."

"Baby I'm sorry-."

"Sorry for what! You know what, I can't deal with you right now Daniel. I love you, but I'm not getting back with you. End of story."

This time I shoved him off of me and took my frozen yogurt. Tears clouded my vision as I walked into a baby store.

Later That Day

"So you kissed him?" Fay asked, hanging onto every word I said.

"Yes, and I wanted more. I still do. It was just a moment of pure weakness."

"You need your rest girl. Let me take you upstairs."

I smiled and said, "No, I'm going to stay down here and watch movies. I'll be alright. You go on ahead. Goodnight."

"Nite miss pregnant lady." She laughed.

My phone rang when I put in my favorite movie Titanic. I should already know who it is. Just to be sure, I went back over to the couch and looked at the caller Id on my phone. It was Diggy.

"Hello?"

"You finally picked up." I felt his smile through the phone.

"Yea, so why are you calling?"

"To say goodnight beautiful. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Goodnight, Daniel." I sighed.