Sneaking Around

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

|

I wrote a note, and put it on the counter. Basically it said that Nicki was helping me out with a project and wanted to get started on it really early.

MyBaeDig: I'm outside 😘

TheBoo: On my way out right now

Quietly, I crept out the door and set the alarm back on. Completely out, I ran to Diggy's car and got inside. We stared at one another, just taking it all in. We haven't seen each other since that day at the library. We thought we would have the same schedule, but Justin got a raise so his schedule made everyone else's change. I have Monday-Wednesday and Diggy has Thursday-Saturday.

"Come here." He snarled.

I've always had a fetish for that angry, assertive side of him. Gladly accepting, I got onto his lap and felt his erection through his pants. "Horny already?"

"It happens when I haven't been around my beautiful girlfriend for a month."

No response came out of my mouth, only actions from my body. I slightly gripped onto his shoulders, directly pulling him to my lips. He acknowledged my eagerness and clamped his hands to the sides of my exposed thighs. All I own are skirts, my mom never believed that woman should wear pants.

His tongue fondled with mine, for a brief second but his real journey began sliding it down my neck and onto my collarbone. He's never tried this before.

"Mm-maybe we should go to your house, before we fully get undressed and have sex right in front of my dad's house."

"You have a point."

I lifted myself from his lap and got into my own seat, waiting for him to start the car. "I should buy you a car."

"Maybe next you should buy me a house." I said with sarcasm.

"Thinking about that too."

"Stop, okay. I'm happy. I'm with you and things were going great. Stop bringing up this money situation, and just focus on us please Dig."

"I am focused on us babe."

The heater warmed the back of my neck, making me lean into it more. "No fighting today."

"Technically we already had a fight on the phone, but okay."

"Can there be one day, where we don't argue with each other. I don't know how old married couples do it."

He grabbed my hand, and held it tightly in his. "They learn how to deal with the person they love."

"I didn't mean it like that. I just mean like, I hate it when we fight, it sometimes puts me on the verge of tears because fights...... Fights lead to breakups."

"How many times do I have to say it?" Diggy exhaled.

"Until it completely registers in my insecure brain."

"I'm never leaving you. Ever. Only if you truly want me to leave."

"What about last month when I said forget about me."

"I saw in your eyes that you didn't want me to go."

Diggy started the car, but still kept that hold on my hands. "We're going to my favorite place right now. It should be open all day.

"Where's that?"

"The beach."

My eyes lit up in excitement. He has such a good taste in places to go. "Why do you always make my life feel like a romantic movie?"