That Lazy Love

Y/n's POV

Our hands entwined in a pretzel formation. Pants thrown out harder than a professional baseball player chucking a fastball. We didn't even bother looking at the time. The gold chain around his neck rubbed against my chest causing goosebumps to form. It was just one of those times where we wanted to just to think of nothing else but us and our relationship.

"Baby, b-baby..... I'm gonna!" I fumbled my words feeling my orgasm roll over me. Third round, and I'm not showing any signs of stopping.

Diggy moved a piece of hair from my face, kissing my cheek and leading it to my lips. His hips never ceased movement, still trying to reach his own peak. "Help me out her, babe." That deep scratchy voice did wonders to me; I want more of it. I flipped us around so that I was straddling his waist.

"You wanna ride?" He asked.

I was never fond of riding him. He always looked good when he was in control, and with me. I on the other hand look like a forty-five year old virgin that's finally getting laid. "It'll help."

|

|

|

|

"Y/n come on now, I have to go to work." Diggy sighed. What? I couldn't help myself. Once I seen the water running down his body and steam rolling off his skin, I wanted to shower along with him. "Please." I was never this desperate when it came to sex, but when it came down to Daniel, he would make you want it till the sun came up. And that's exactly what happened in this case.

"Don't tempt me baby. I'm not trying to be late." A chunk of my ass was being gripped from behind and pulling me to other body. I knew he couldn't resist.

His fingers tickled down my side until he reached my throbbing regions. "I hate when you tease me Diggy. For heavens sake do something!"

My whimpering drove him to do more with me. "This has to be a quickie alright." We never had quickies and he knew that. Once we got started, we always pleased every single part of each other's body. "Let's see if you can keep your word on that."

|

|

|

|

|

Wasn't he suppose to be at work at eight? Oops. He still insisted on going though. I was downstairs making breakfast. The regular eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice and the newspaper was his usual routine. "Y/n, have you seen my keys?" He yelled.

Why does he always forget where he puts them? It's like we have a scavenger hunt every morning just searching for those goddamn keys. Well I couldn't lie. Sometimes when he pisses me off I hide them myself. If he came downstairs and stopped looking in one spot, he would know that they are right by me. "They are down here Dig." Heavy steps were echoing off the walls as he came down.

"Breakfast smells good girl." He smacked my ass, while stealing some already cooked bacon.

Arms wrapped around my body and a hard muscle of pleasure was pressed against my backside. "See now why are you wearing that!" It was only a red hot bra and panty set. It wasn't really my intention to get him in the mood again, even though I'm glad that he is.

Biting my lip, I finished the rest of the food and turned off the burners. "Well, if I didn't I would be naked. We don't want that do we?" Light nibbles were placed on my neck creating hickies. Those enlarged pink lips could go to town on my body. Any where they landed my panties would be soaked.

"Most definitely. That's like a wet dream of mine." Turning around, my lips pressed on his and my fingers started to unbutton his suit. "Mmm, right now?" To answer his question I let him go to hop on the counter. "Now."

"What about work?" I don't give a damn about his work right now. All I care about is pleasing my man and nothing is going to stop me. "I'm pretty sure they won't miss you for a day. Just call in sick, and tell them that I'm taking care of you." I tugged him closer so that my lips were on his ear. "All night long."