Insecurities

Y/n's POV

|

|

|

|

"Baby, these classes are stressing me out!" I whined and held onto Diggy's jacket. He finished sucking the life out of my lips. Something we do in between periods. "It's only been two weeks. I thought my scholar would've been happier than many that she had homework in every class."

Not if I had homework non-stop from every class. It takes away from my time with me and my baby. "Y/n are we still on for tutoring?" Demetrius asked pulling his lip in his mouth. He was cute when he tried to get my attention.

"Nope, no she isn't. Did I say that you can tutor him? All he wants is your draws, which he cannot have." The look Diggy gave Demetrius made me aroused. His chin all squared out and all. How is that even possible? This side of him always makes me go crazy.

"He has an F in the class we have, so I'm going to help him out, babe. No harm done." To him, all the harm can be done. After we've been together for so long, he still doesn't trust me. I've never came in contact with another guy other than him, and yet I have to give him a whole rundown of what I'm doing with a guy.

What if I have guy friends. Not going to happen, unless they are his friends too. Well, that I can understand. Plus it makes them have a better bond. "All the harm in the world done. I said no Y/n. That's final." It's really not his decision to make. He should know me by now. "I'll see you at the library after class okay?" He nodded his head and looked at a seething Diggy one last time, smirking his face off.

"You know for someone who graduated with over a 4.0 GPA, I thought that that you would've made a wiser choice. You have a boyfriend, but you wanna act as if I'm not here and make flings right in front of my face like I won't notice. You see the way he was looking at you. He doesn't need tutoring, especially not from you." When will he learn?

"Who do I love? Who am I holding right now? It's not Demetrius or Kevin, or even Peter the fucking Pan. It's you. And after all this time I thought you could have some trust in me. Now why would I cheat on a gift sent to me from God? Stop thinking the worst when I'm talking to guys that you don't know."

He doesn't know how frustrating this is for me. He can talk and make friends with any girl he sees fit, but with me I have to be kept on a leash like some type of dog. His bitch.

That set me back a bit. Is that what I am? Something that has to be trained and kept in line at all times? No, he wouldn't classify me as that. "You know I have trust issues." The same excuse every time this conversation is brought up. "All the girl friends that you have and you have trust issues? I see you hug all these girls, hang out with all these girls that are way more prettier than me, and you have trust issues? Am I suppose to be okay with that?" I'm really not.

"Babe-". I cut him off, still ranting. "No, don't talk. I have no guy friends. None. And when I try to, you make the decision that I can't. That needs to stop. If I trust you, you have to trust me too." His grasp on me tightened, and I was lifted off the ground and onto his hips. Not that I'm complaining, but he's sidetracking our talk.

"I'm sorry. But you're mine. And I don't want you leaving me for another nigga. Like I said, I have trust issues." I can respect that. But I need to have my own freedom in this relationship.

"And you're mine, but it seems like I don't have a say on who to hang out with." This argument will most likely end up in a other huge disagreement, that I'm not emotionally ready for. The endless tears, all the yelling and destruction. He can get extremely angry at times. Thank god for those anger management classes he took last year. "Stop talking about it."

"No, I will not stop talking about it. Not until you realize that I'm right. I'm not a pet." He rolled his eyes and put me down. And here comes the boom. "I'll see you later. Probably tomorrow." There it goes. Every time we fight he constantly distances hisself from me and the situation at hand.

"Diggy can you please listen to me! You never hear me out and that needs to stop. Now I know that you don't want me to cheat, which I never will, but I need friends too. And not the 'menstrual cycle clan'. I love you goofass. And every single time you do this to me and not listen, my love gets stronger. Only because I know you care. I just, I don't know-."

He was tired of my speech. Long story short, my epilogue was ended early by a pair of wet lips crushing onto mine. Another thing that happens when we fight. Whenever he's done talking, and feels like the conversation isn't going anywhere, he just kisses me and thinks everything will turn out fine for him. And it always works.

"Diggy stop, please." He didn't. Instead he kept going. Dragging me up the stairs and into his dorm.