The Princess and the Frog || Part Two

Y/n's POV

"Close your eyes." I commanded. He was apprehensive, but willingly put them down. Might as well make someone's day. My thumb and finger aggressively pinched his chin and pulled him into the kiss.

Oohh mint.

Is he alive?

|

|

|

|

"Daniel, are you okay?" He hasn't moved since I kissed him. Which was five minutes ago. I've never seen anyone turn into a complete statue like this, I bet if I push him to the ground he will break into pieces. "Say something Daniel!" Was there so etching wrong with me?

Did he not like the kiss?

Wait a minute? Why in the hell do I care if he didn't like it? He should be elated that I was the first girl he ever kissed. Not frozen. I think I know what will wake him up. I moved my hand silently from its original postion, making it's way to the top of his pants, tugging lightly on his belt.

"Stop!" He squeaked. Where is the manliness in his voice. He sounds like a five year old school girl. "I was just trying to see if you were alive. You blanked out for a bit." I swallowed in air as he stared at me. "Why did you do that? It wasn't suppose to go like that."

I'm confused. "Wasn't suppose to go like what? I gave you your first kiss. This should be the most romantic and amazing moment to you!"

"That's, that's just the point. I.... I wanted our kiss to be special. You in an amazing dress. Both of us holding hands while I walk you, you home from a nice dinner. Then you turn to me and say, 'Tonight was incredible.' And then like in the movies, I find a.....a rose in the middle of nowhere and, and I give it to you. Then I say, 'It's about to get even better, babygirl.' Then, after so many years I.... I get the kiss I've always wanted with you. Not, not just a kiss that you gave me, because you.....you felt sorry for me."

"Dan-"

He cut me off with a hard glare. "I'm gonna go."

"Daniel this was all my fault okay. I thought you wanted-" His warm lips came crashing down onto mine. Hands roaming freely, enjoying the moment of final control. I could feel his breath quicken and heart race, not knowing if he was doing the right thing.

He was. And that was the weird thing. He was doing it right. I was laid down on my back, Daniel on top still breathing cautiously. "Take off your glasses, baby." Baby? Yeah, he can have that title. I want a guy like him. A guy that makes my life into a fairytale. A man that knows how to treat me right. Obeying, he took off the glasses and tossed them somewhere behind him.

"I like this position." He whispered.

"If you like it so much, do stuff with it." I persisted. It's hard to break him out of his sexual shell, but it's unraveling as we speak. The way he licked his lips made me even more captivated with them. He kissed my lips once more, being soft as ever. I slipped out my tongue and begged for entrance, but he tensed as he felt the wet muscle slide across his bottom lip. "I don't know how to French kiss."

"You don't need to know, boo. Just let me handle this one okay?" He agreed, and let my tongue continue it's journey in his mouth. It was so sweet. Like he ate a peppermint before coming over here. Sweaty hands groped tightly on my thighs. Unknowingly he kept grinding his member up against me.

"That feels good." I moaned out.

"What feels good?"

He really doesn't know? "Daniel, your dick has been rubbing me for the past two minutes."

Red gushes flooded his cheeks, but his eyes never left mine. They kept checking to see if I was okay. "I'm alright, babe. But my parents will be home soon, so you might wanna get going." He pursed his lips, but got off and found his glasses.

"Please don't put those back on. If you are going to be with me, you can't wear those." I gnawed my lip as he put them on. How are we going to be together at school if he still looks like that. It'll ruin me. "If you like me, you would want me for me. What I do and wear shouldn't have to affect us. It shows that you aren't ashamed to be around me."

Where in the world did his stutter go? He's not nervous anymore?

"Fine. I guess I can live with it. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Oh and it's your turn to have the baby, I had Lil Daniel yesterday."

"Lil Daniel?" He snickered.

"You know you sound so sexy when you don't stutter. I'm probably gonna have to put a hickie on your neck to mark my territory." He pulled me closer to him and gave me a hug. Although he was a geek, he was still taller than me. I likey. "I wouldn't mind."

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I said in the crook of his neck. His hairs stood up from the new intrusion of space, but he welcomed it gladly.

"Yeah, tomorrow."