Reminiscing Moments || Part Two

Diggy's POV

|

|

|

|

"Dannniellll." A voice whispered.

You know how in a movie when someone gets knocked out and someone's trying to talk to them and all the person hears is a kaleidoscope of noises. Thats literally how it felt like for me.

"Baby, wake up."

It was more legible as time went by. Looking up I saw Y/n in her red see-through robe, settled on top of my pelvic area.

"I'm awake. What's up?"

Her expression told me what she wanted. "I said I wanted round two in the shower. Now get up!"

Damn. I shuffled out of the sheets and rose up; gripping on her hips and yanking her to my chest. She always craved for this type of stuff. I sketched figures along her sides with my right hand, my left nuzzled her thigh. She altered her stance giving me an opportunity to lay her down on the floor.

"Shower." She mumbled.

My weight matched perfectly with hers. I silenced her statement with a chaste kiss on the lips which led the way to her neck.

"No, we're doing this my way."

"But we did it your way this morning." The whining will only make it worse on her part. A small impatient part in me wanted to waste no time in pleasing her. Making sure that every spot wasn't left untouched.

Her breaths intensified, her eyes ogled my movements, her lips puckered in and out; mini signs that she did just as a tease.

"I'll take us in the shower on one condition."

"And what might that be?" I twisted some of her robe in my hand, until it rose above her thighs then clenched heavily on her hips.

"We don't stop until I say so." I murmured.

Her lungs heaved in mounds of air. "Okay."

I got off the floor, taking her with me and went into the bathroom. During the time I was taking my clothes off, Y/n turned on the shower. The warm mist traveled onto my neck making sweat beads.

"Come on, baby."

Hot drops of water circulated around me as I got in. Y/n spent no time waiting for me, jerking me all the way in and kissing my face. My cheeks, forehead and chin. Saving my lips for the last part. Once she kissed my lips, I pressed her body up against the cold tile lifting her up onto my waist.

I kissed down her neck, her collarbone, and latched my lips onto her breasts. Nipping and sucking. Making love marks on every part of her fragile flesh.

The time ticked away slowly, making sure I did my job just right. She was starting to get antsy, trying every chance she had to progress my transitions.

Her moans were out of control. "Diggy, please. Baby!" Just the way I liked it.

"Please what?"

"This isn't a game. Give me what I want." The fierceness in her tone turned me on more than I already was.

"Patience."

She replied with a low whimper. Her hips bucked and thrashed on my still growing erection, man this is going to harder than I had thought. What she needs is some reassurance that I am eventually going to give her what she wants.

Figuring it all out, I took my left hand and slid it in between the two of us and slipped my finger within her. The walls constricted against my finger as I went deeper and deeper.

"This is what you wanted right?" I taunted.

She shook her head no, but licked her lips as I moved in and out. The water went from hot to particularly warm.

"Okay."

Since she didn't want what I was giving her, I took my finger out and placed my hand back on her waistline. "No, wait uhh."

"You said you didn't want it." My devilish smile came into view.

I groped her for a little while longer, rubbing the contours of her legs or kissing her shoulders. Torturing wouldn't be the word to describe this moment. Well, maybe for her. I consider it more of longing pleasure. No sex for eleven months. Now that was torture.

"Daniel Dwayne Simmons |||." She whispered.

"What will using my full name do for you now?"

"I thought I'd try something."

I laughed and pecked at her lips enunciating every word. "You. Have. To. Be. Patient."

"Fuck patience."

The moment came went it was time for me to make a move. She was on the verge of tears holding in all the horniness I had built up in her.

Spreading her legs apart, I dove inside her digging harder and harder with each thrust. Her fingernails clawed at my back, her parted lips kissed down my neck. "This is what I wanted." She moaned. I turned off the water, and took us out the shower the me still resting within her.

"We weren't done." She panted.

"I said it's not over till I say it is. And did I say it yet?"

"No."

I laid our wet bodies down on the bed and continued to hump her. She flipped us around, riding me whilst gripping my shoulders. Her orgasm came only a few seconds later and once that happened she laid her head down on my chest.

I gave an inward smirk; I never said that we were done yet. I turned her back on the bottom and kept going, feeling the bed shake- hearing the headboard constantly smack the wall.

"Diggy!" Music to my ears.

I already came too, just testing out my limits. When Y/n came for the second time I pulled out of her, but continued my journey sliding down her body and sticking my tongue in her wet core.

Her fingers twisted and tugged on my hair. Should I really be concerned at this point that we've been going for almost an hour? Nope. I'm still just getting started. Juices squirted as I rubbed over her clit. By that time, she was almost about to faint.

"We're done."

She whimpered as a sign of her easy fragility, and hugged her colds sides. This must be what it feels like to be triumphant. I feel as though I can conquer anything at this very moment. As I got up, I felt her heat drift absently, going completely once I was about five feet away. Her favorite blanket- woven by my mom, was sitting on the edge of a hamper that we had, so I scooped it up and placed it on Y/n. A smile came on her lips, but her eyes told me she wasn't happy about the warmth. I couldn't help but stare for a bit, until I gave her some panties and and bra. And for myself, some boxers and sweatpants.

"I love you, Diggy." The words she spoke delicately stained my heart. I love her too, with too much, mostly all of my well-being. However, I fell in love and that's all that counts.

"I love you too, baby. Stay up here and I'll make us breakfast okay." That smile turned down so quickly that it beat my monotonous blink of an eye.

"Can you stay in bed with me? I don't want you to leave yet."

"You're not hungry? I can go down there and make something real fast for the both of us. Then we'll stay in bed for the rest of the day, until we go get Jasmine. Promise." She still shook her head in disagreement and motioned me to join her on the queen-sized fortress.

The pads of my feet trudged their way back in bed, and once I was at the cliff of it Y/n leapt up and planted kisses on my lips. I knew it. I knew she wouldn't be able to stop once we got started. God, how I want to do everything to this girl.