Sex and Lunch

Y/n's POV

|
|
|

My body hurts, and we have to get up and have lunch with Mrs. Simmons in less than two and a half hours. Diggy is still sleeping? It's ten in the morning for Christ's sake. Both of his arms were wrapped around my body, and I could feel his hot slow breaths peel it's way on the back of my neck.

I knew we shouldn't have had sex more than three times last night. It just felt so amazing. To feel his hands feel every inch of my body, kissing his bruised lips over and over again. My favorite moment last night would most definitely be Diggy shoving back and forth into me on the dresser.

Ohhh Jesus please let that happen again!

"Diggy, baby we have to wake up." My voice was almost gone. Screaming his name constantly would do that to me. I doubt he even heard me. I felt Diggy's grasp tighten a bit, with his lips sucking on the available parts of my flesh. Sneakily, his hands traveled into my panties and started to rub on my slightly swollen pussy.

"Diggy, s-stop..." I could feel the smirk on his face. "That's not what you were saying last night." No he did not just say that? Why does it have to be true though?

"That may be true, but we have a luncheon with your mom. We need to get ready. So get your fingers out of my panties, all in my personal space." He chuckled at that last sentence and pulled me onto his lap. "Nothing is personal anymore baby."

"Of course." Trying to get up won't help, Diggy probably has more strength on him than me. My fingers grazed through my frizzy hair, feeling all the knots that I had to untangle.

Note to self, next time put hair in a bun before having sex. "How about we take a shower together, then I can make us a quick breakfast of coffee and a bagel. Sound alright?" I'm not taking another shower with him.

That session made the water turn from hot to all the way cold, even then we still continued. I can't even guess how many meals I lost last night, sweating it all out.

"No, you can go take your shower by yourself, and I can make the coffee. Then we switch. I am not getting in the shower with you for a while. We barely even washed ourselves."

"That part was you. Being way to eager to put the dick back inside you. Besides, I liked the cold water. Makes me feel like we should do it in the swimming pool one day." He is not serious?

A pool? Keep dreaming.

"Fine, I'll take a shower with you. But keep your distance. I'm trying to be early. Not late, with a limp and you with a smile wider than a crescent moon. I refuse. Your mother would have a heart attack." He pulled me down to him and gave me a kiss. This kiss depleted my fuel to argue with him. Each kiss with tongue and passion will make me his slave for about an hour and he uses that to his advantage.

"My mother will not have a heart attack if she found out I had sex at age twenty-one. Age sixteen would be a different story."

"Diggy, can we get up now? We need to get ready." I already got off his lap before he could say no, but fell to the ground. Dammit! Fucked to the point where I can't walk, very typical. "Does someone need help?" Sure, he can walk with ease, but me. I had to get a penis shoved inside me with no mercy weakening the stability of my legs.

"Go screw yourself!" I screamed shoving my face into the carpeted floor. "Now baby, you know that I need help with that. So if you ask politely I might help you up. Or I could just leave you here for waking me up and taking your presence away from me." I guess he doesn't want to be civil today. I'll get him back for this. I tried again to get up, feeling the numbness trail through and shock me to death.