Difficult Life || Mini Story

Diggy's P. O. V

"I made this one when I was on tour this year in Paris." I showed Fiji some graffiti of the word love, but what people don't know is that there are letters jumbled around in the lettering of the word love that spell Y/n. Speaking of Y/n, where did she go? She must've still been tired.

"You jackass. Do you really want Y/n to leave you again?" Nicki yelled bursting through the garage. "What are you talking about Nicki?" She slapped the shit out of me and hit my chest until her arms slowed down.

"Y/n is one of the guest rooms crying her eyes out because of you. She said something's her fault and that you should be mad at her. Talking about you and this girl make a good couple. What are doing dip weed?" I stared around the room before speaking. Fiji ran out of the room, probably going to find Y/n. "She said she didn't want any affection from me. Saying that she needed to heal by herself. I got mad and ignored her."

"You better find her and apologize. She's in a fragile state right now. It doesn't matter what she says you need to be there and comfort her."

"Thank you, Nicki." I said before walking out.

Y/n's P. O. V

"Y/n do you seriously think me and Diggy would be a couple? I would never do that to you. Ever. He was just being nice to me."

"Fiji, you probably already know more about him than me. I'm just a spot in his world. I might as well try and commit suicide than deal with all of this." My eyes had ran out of tears, all that came out was small droplets of eye juice that would make my eyes hurt every time I blinked. Fiji came in here yelling at me, saying how could I be so stupid and think such a thing.

A knock on the opened door made us both jump in surprise and turn our heads. It was Diggy. Probably just seeing if Fiji still wanted to go do something with him. Maybe even take her to the studio. I wouldn't care, if it made him happy then I was all for it.

"Can I speak to her for a second?" Fiji quickly walked out the room, not giving it a second thought, and closed the door on the way out.

This is uncomfortable. To be in here with him all alone. I could do anything I wanted to do with him in here. Kiss him... Touch his smooth, soft skin, or feel his hands run down my back and unhook my bra. While his lips would beastly nip on my neck until hickeys covered every inch of it. Stop!!

This was the main reason why I didn't want him to give me any affection. I won't be able to stop myself if we get intimate. I would want him every single second.

"Hey." I murmured.

"I'm trying to figure you out still. You want me not to show you affection, and when I do what you said to do, you get mad at yourself and cry to everyone spilling out your problems." Did he come in here just to make things more worse than they already are between us? Calm down.

"No, I didn't want you to give me hugs and kisses. Not to get mad at me and ignore me. I wasn't crying to anybody. You don't know how hard I try to stop myself from showing my real emotions. Nicki only thought I was crying about what happened because I mentioned your name. I was just thinking out loud. Sorry if my thoughts disrupted what you had planned."

"I'm a jackass. Nicki is right."

"No you aren't. You just do things a certain way. Now it's almost nine and you said that you were going to the studio. I don't want to keep you here that long. Go and have fun." He took my hands in his and pulled me closer to him.

Then his hands went to my waist, making sure I didn't go anywhere. Involuntarily, I moaned and bit on my lip. "I think I know why you don't want any affection now." He smirked and kissed me on the cheek, trailing it to the lobe of my ear. "Tell me what's going on." He whispered. I felt the lust in his sentence pass in one ear and out the other.

"I.... Um I don't think I'll be able to control myself once we get intimate again."

"Someone's afraid of getting naughty with me? You don't have to worry about that baby." His wet lips went to my neck and softly pecked on it for a while, before kissing my lips. "Dig.... Diggy w-we can't mmm." The palms of his hands gripped tremendously on my ass, wanting me to speak in that quivering tone more.

"I'm going to be gone until late tonight. When I get back, you're all mine you got that? None of this being scared shit. I want you to know how much I missed you and how much your body drives me insane. Daddy wants it all tonight."

"Daniel..... Mmm I want you now." I screamed silently.

"Who am I?" He pushed me against a wall and lifted me onto his waist. My hips jerked into his, making him hiss in pain from his erection. "Daddy." I moaned.

"Exactly. Now I gotta go. I'll be back later baby."

Diggy's P. O. V

"Do you know exactly what time you might get back?" Y/n heaved and her arms flailed around my shoulders. I have her right where I want her. Fucking horny as shit. She looks so amazing when she has that tinge of prurience in her eyes.

"Depends on what time you want me back, sweetness." As a tease, I traced patterns on bare leg and gripped ferociously on it until I saw a hand mark. She's mine. I know that was sort of a brand mark, but these niggas need to know that she's mine. All mine. I value her life over mine. Take a bullet for her any day. This girl doesn't know how infatuated she made me.

"I don't want you to leave at all."

An animalistic growl pitted in my throat just waiting to pounce out into the air. "Daddy needs to leave, baby. You know I would stay if I could."

"You can't just tease me this much and not expect me to hump everything in your room when you leave." I want her to. That would be amazing. Sounds sexy. The erect boner in my pants would want to see that too. "As tempting as that sounds, I need to go. Like right now. Promise me that you will wait until I get back. Don't start without me either."

Her eyebrows rose in bewilderment. "How am I going to start without you. That's physically impossible." Naive little girl. Anything's possible, with today's generation. "I know you have more than ten dildos in your suitcase. Fiji told me all about the things you would do when you were horny."

A shade of red made it's way onto her cheeks. "She said she wouldn't tell anybody."

"I'm your boyfriend. I think I was going to find out sooner or later about it. Alright I really need to go." I placed her to the ground and pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I do, baby." She smiled and kissed me. Uhhh, she's going to make me late. "I need to go baby, I'll call in thirty minutes before I get home." With that being said I kissed her and left out of the room and back outside to my black Ferrari that wasn't damaged. I still didn't see what Y/n got me for my birthday. With all that commotion going on. Before I left, I went to my Bugatti and got the wrapped box that was still on the front seat along with the money filled card that covered the cost to fix my red Ferrari.

As I got back in my other car. I felt the box get heavier and heavier. Should I open this? It is destined for me isn't it? What did Y/n give me all these months after being separated? The red bow twitched between my fingers as I pulled. I really didn't want to take of the money designed wrapping paper, but it needed to go.

Then I was left with a box. A square box with the words 'letters to Diggy'. She wrote to me? How come she didn't send them? I'll get to the bottom of this. I guess I'll start reading these when I get to the studio. What if they have bad things about me in them? What if there are things in there that she hasn't told me about yet? My curiosity is getting the best of me.

Reading one for right now won't hurt nothing.

The torn paper was matted in a envelope that had the address and stamp already on it. She was going to send it? How come it never happened? Definitely need to talk to her about this later.