Horny Honeymoon || Part Two

Y/n's POV

Thank you Jesus for my wonderful husband! Before he took off anything else I kissed his lips adding tongue. Fumbling around Diggy put me on the counter, unbuttoning my pants. My breaths were hard trying to keep the thundering moans from spilling out my mouth.

Roughly, Diggy shoved down my jeans and came in between my legs, mostly feeling my hot center on his pants.

"D-Daniel." I moaned out in a complete whisper.

"Alright I'm gonna let you finish getting undressed, so I can start dinner."

"Quit doing that!", I yelled.

"Doing what baby?"

He knows exactly what he's doing. All he does is just make me super horny then when I actually think he's gonna do something, he stops and changes the subject.

"You make me horny and then stop! It's frustrating baby."

He smiled and pecked my lips one more time before he left out of the bathroom. I have to admit, I never want this to end. Since I haven't got this much attention ever since we started dating. Taking my time I took off my clothes and got in the tub.

Washing my body didn't take long, but I just wanted to stay in the tub for a little while longer and get all of my muscles relaxed for tonight. It's pretty easy to tell we are going to be doing "something".

After a while I got out and dried myself off, putting on my lingerie. I did all my hygiene and put lotion on. The only thing left was to fix my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

Fully done, I checked myself out in the mirror and went to the elevator going down to the kitchen to surprise him. My legs almost ran out of the elevator and into the kitchen, but I stopped and tiptoed my way in there surprising him from behind.

All I had on was a matching set of a hot pink bra and thong with a short silver skirt. I smiled and put my hands over his eyes and whispered in his ear," Guess who?"

"Um I'm gonna need a hint please?"

He is so funny. Giggling a little I kept my hands on his eyes and said," I have long curly brown hair, and big brown eyes to match."

"You sound beautiful. Can I get a name?"

"Nope, you have to guess." I laughed out.

He turned around and kissed my lips saying," I love you, Y/n."

"It smells good down here. What are you making?"

Diggy licked his lips, trailing kisses down my neck and onto my breasts before saying," Clam Chowder. Where did you get this sexy outfit from?"

A moan ran out as I spoke,"I got it at my bachelorette party from Kendra. She said she got it at Victoria Secret.

"You should go there more often."

Smiling I said,"Maybe I will. How about I let you finish cooking and I'll just find something to do in this big house."

"This is our summer vacation house baby."

"When did you get it?"

"A month before we got married. Surprise!" He said gleaming with excitement.

"Diggy! Why didn't you tell me before? I hate secrets."

"Well this secret was easier to keep, since you never knew about it."

"Are there anymore secrets that you haven't told me yet?" I asked in curiosity.

"Maybe." He smirked and trailed his kisses back up to my lips, pulling my body on top of the counter.