Season 2/Chapter 28: Painful Reminder

3rd Pov. 

Troy: Hey! That ain't your concern. Get that stuff over to them boys. Just follow them cables.

Y/n and Clementine walk as walkers pound on the outside of the fence. Clem and Y/n enter one of the buildings, a clothing store. They drop their buckets and runs over when she sees Kenny slam Mike against the wall as Molly is sighing.

Kenny: I ain't nobody's laborer. Fuck that! Let 'em do this shit themselves if it's so goddamn important. 

Mike: Get your fucking hands off me, man.

Molly: These fucking morons...

Molly spots the kids after a moment and walks over to them. She looks at Y/n and gives him a hug as she's happy to see him after last night. Y/n hugs her back and after a second she stops. 

Molly: Holy shit, I'm glad to see you're alright. I didn't get a chance to talk to you earlier, but it seems like you're fine. 

Y/n: Yeah, I'm okay. 

Clementine looks past the two as Kenny and Mike are still fighting with Kenny being the aggressor. 

Kenny: You ain't gonna force me to do this bullshit.

Mike: I said get your hands off me!

Kenny: Or what? You gonna go tell on me?

Mike: I'm trying to help you, asshole.

Molly sighs and Clem looks at her. 

Clementine: What's going on? 

Molly: These idiots have been going back and forth ever since we were put here. It's a pain in the ass to get anything done. 

Kenny keeps pushing Mike against the wall, he looks back at her. 

Kenny: Well excuse me for not wanting to be some got-damn slave for these assholes. 

Mike: Get off me!

Kenny turns back to Mike. 

Kenny: I bet you're one of them, aren't you? 

Before things could escalate further, Clementine gets them to stop by yelling at them. Telling them about what had happened to Reggie only moments before as Y/n stands beside her and Molly holds a hammer. 

Clementine: Reggie's dead! Carver killed him!

Kenny and Mike stop fighting and look toward Clem. 

Kenny: What?

Mike: You sure? Well, did you-

Suddenly, out of nowhere, walkers manage to break through the window of the store after somehow managing to work their way past the fence. The sudden event startles everyone, causing them all to stare in surprise for just a brief moment. 

Mike: Shit! 

Kenny lets go of Mike and they both back away as Clementine and Y/n fall back next to Molly. 

Kenny: Fuck! Grab something!

Walkers start to pour into the store one after the other, the tight space not allowing for Y/n to let off full plumes of flame so he starts to quick fire flaming bullets from his hands like in a western. Quickly taking down two walkers, more start to go towards the others, but some also take notice of him, too. 

Y/n: Shit. 

Y/n gets separated from Clem and Molly as he leads walkers away. In the meantime, Molly takes her hammer and slams it down onto one of the walkers skulls before kicking into a small group of them. Mike shoves one into another, pushing the both down while Kenny finishes both with a stomp. More walkers start going towards Clem and she picks up a plank, using it to bash the one coming after her until she's backed into a corner.