Season 3/Chapter 18: No More Lies

3rd Pov. 

Clint looks at Joan, unsure of what to do and if this is all really right or not. Having second thoughts, he speaks to Joan, asking if this was really the right or best course of action they should take. 

Clint: Joan, are you sure about this? We never agreed to killing all these people!

Joan: It's really up to Javi, isn't it? All eyes are on you. Maybe this will help you make up your mind. Boys?

Frontier soldiers point their guns at Gabe, Clem, and Y/n, but they're not panicking. They're making sure to stay calm because it's required by Y/n's plan if they all don't want to die. It'll work... It just has to. 

Joan: Come on, Javi. Who's it going to be? Your friend... or your brother's lieutenant?

Tripp: Oh, come on! This is fucking stupid!

Ava looks at Joan, one of her former bosses. 

Ava: You can't be serious! Goddamn you, Joan.

Tripp looks at his friend. 

Tripp: Do the right thing, Javi!

Ava looks at Joan and shakes her head. 

Ava: How could you do this?

Javier looks at both up on stage and doesn't want to decide their fates. But he knows he has to. One is his friend and has helped him before, whereas the other is an ally but he doesn't know a lot about her. Javier shakes his head and goes to speak when Y/n looks by the stage and notices how weak the front part of it looks. And while the other two are beside him, he's in the middle, he taps both of their hands. They look at him and he nods, they nod back to him, and both duck down to act like they're tying their shoes. 

At the same time, Y/n looks back at all three of the guards before turning around to look at them. They each point their guns at him and he notices one is the guard from before, the woman, Fern, who had asked for the picture. She is in the middle of all three and looked like she wasn't happy with what she was doing, but she still speaks up. Joan, in the meantime, is distracted by her own ego that she doesn't notice.

Fern: P-Please, turn around now. 

The other two are guards he doesn't recognize so he looks at Fern. 

Y/n: Sorry about this. 

Before any of them can move, Y/n quickly jabs Fern in the liver and she falls down. The other two guards try to fire, but Y/n grabs their guns and that's when Clementine pulls out her knife from a part in her boot and stabs one while Gabe stabs the other. The people around them are so drawn in by Joan, they also don't notice as they'd done it quietly. Clementine goes to stab Fern, but she is stopped by Y/n. 

Y/n: Not her. She's no harm to us. 

Gabe looks at him. 

Gabe: What are we going to do about the others? My dad's still up there. 

Y/n: (Sigh) As much as I hate him, and still sort of you, I'm not going to let him die. I've still got questions. 

Clementine looks at Y/n. 

Clementine: What are you going to do? 

Y/n: (Shrugs) Improvise. 

Just as Javier goes to say Tripp should live, he's cut off by Y/n's voice. 

Y/n: Hey Joan!

They all look at him and others get out of his way, finally noticing the dead guards. Y/n pulls back his fist as it turns into flames.