Season 2/Chapter 32: Achilles Heel

3rd Pov. 

Bonnie: You know you can talk to me, right? I was dishonest when I first met you, but I swear on everything holy that'll never happen again. You can trust me.

The two look at Bonnie and despite what had happened before hand, the decide to trust her. Clementine and Y/n pull out the radios that they had taken. Unfortunately Kenny didn't have time to take one so they both landed in their possession. Bonnie looks at the radios, shocked. 

Clementine: Bonnie... Luke's waiting for us to give one of these to him. He needs it.

Bonnie: Kids!

Y/n: Look, Bonnie, all we need is for you to not give a shit where we are for a couple of minutes. Fifteen max. 

Bonnie thinks for a moment before silently cursing to herself. 

Bonnie: If you get caught and you mention my name, Carver will be the least of your troubles. Okay? 

They nod. 

Bonnie: Well, what are you waiting for?

The two look at each other and nod before slipping out of the armory and heading towards the door to the outside area. They look around for a second to see that the coast is clear before the duo sneak towards the door. 

Y/n: Low and quick. 

Clementine: I thought the expression was, "Low and slow"? 

Y/n shrugs. 

Y/n: I don't think we have the time for the second part. 

Leading them, Y/n gets them to the door that leads to the comic store while Troy and Madison are nearby watching Kenny work along with Mike in the clothing store. Troy yells at them while Madison picks at her nails. 

Troy: Y'all better hurry that shit up. I hate babysitting you assholes.

Clementine: (Whisper) What a couple of assholes.

Y/n nods in agreement and they enter the comic book store, looking around at the mostly empty area. There are stains covering the floor and it's quiet inside, too quiet. Clem goes to speak but is stopped by Y/n. 

Y/n: Shh. We've gotta stay quiet. 

She nods and they two start to look around the comic book store for any sign of Luke, but there's nothing. Like he was never there to begin with. Clem checks behind of the shelves, nothing. Y/n checks behind the nearby counter but he only finds an "Invincible" comic book followed by one called "Tech Jacket". 

Y/n: Oh hey, I read that one before. Mark Grayson, cool guy. He kind of reminds me of that asian guy, Glenn. Totally could of played him if the world never fell apart. 

He shrugs and turns back to look at Clem who stares back at him. 

Clementine: Nothing? 

Y/n: Nothing. 

Clementine: Fuck. Let's get back. 

As the two head out the door of the comic book store, they don't hear Madison and Troy screaming at Kenny and Mike. 

Y/n: Wait, where's-

Troy: Hey! You ain't supposed to be out here!

Clementine: Shit. 

Troy and Madison walk over to the two as Kenny stands behind them with Mike. Before either can say anything, Madison grabs them by the backs of their shirt collars, pushing them toward Kenny and Mike. 

Kenny: Hey! 

Madison looks at the kids 

Madison: Oh... You two have done it now. Just wait until later.