Season 2/Chapter 53: Tread Lightly

Y/N Pov. 

After walking for awhile and making it to a hill that overlooks a small power station, we all stand beside one another. We know that there's a pretty big chance this place could be filled with the dead or with some more of Arvo's friends who were left behind and didn't get slaughtered like the others. 

Kenny: Is that it? Hey, I'm talking to you!

Arvo: What? It? It what?

Kenny: What do you mean, "what"? The place you're fucking taking us!

Arvo's lack of english speaking is very noticeable and of course, Jane points it out. 

Jane: He doesn't speak much English.

Kenny: Yeah, no shit! 

I walk a couple steps through the snow and look down at the small station from my position. There's not really much I can see from all the way up here. The heavy snow's making it pretty difficult to see clearly. 

Y/n: Even if I use my flames, it wouldn't clear up the snow any better. Thankfully it isn't falling as hard as it was a couple hours ago. 

I go back over to the group and Clementine turns to me. 

Clementine: How's it look? 

Y/n: Don't know. It seems empty though. 

I hear Kenny yelling as per usual and it's directed towards Arvo. The little russian guy seems pretty scared. And he should be. Kenny points to the power station and asks Arvo about the small place down the hill. 

Kenny: Is that it? I thought you said it was a house.

Clementine: Arvo, we're not trying to be mean to you. We just want to know if this is where the supplies are.

Y/n: Is this the place we're supposed to go, Arvo? Where the supplies are? 

Arvo looks at the station momentarily before shaking his head. 

Arvo: No, it's at the house. Is still more walk. Some more hours.

I hear a sigh from Molly and what followed it was one from Carley. I look at Molly is just walking in place while holding the baby. She's trying to keep it calm and quiet as it's making little baby noises now and then. I want to ask about the baby, but I hear Kenny's loud voice which quickly cuts through the silence. 

Kenny: Goddamnit, I knew this was gonna happen! This guy fucked us!

Mike helps Luke sit down on a log and Molly sits down next him. Carley walks over to Clem and I while still partially keeping an eye on the baby. She looks at Kenny and isn't so quick to say that we've been screwed. 

Carley: I don't think so just yet, Kenny. He said this isn't the place and if it's just a little more of a walk, we can put up with it until we know for sure whether he's lying or not. If he is, well, we will handle it. And if not... then we'll figure something out. 

Bonnie: It's getting dark. Maybe we should stop for the night.

Molly: Yeah. That's probably for the best. 

By the tone of Kenny's voice, the anger, it's easy to hear how upset he is. Probably because he believes Arvo is still trying to fuck us over. Which I can't exactly blame because his people did attack us. 

Kenny: This is bullshit!

Jane: Relax!

Kenny: Don't tell me to relax! He's lying! He's been lying this whole time!

Mike turns to Kenny. 

Mike: You don't fucking know that!

I look at Mike.