𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

July 11th, 2021

July 11th, 2021.
OuterBanks, North Carolina.

𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼

Staring into his blue eyes as he seemed sincere in the moment. He kneeled in front of me with his hands reaching against my thighs. His eyes had focused on me, being unable to focus from his touch that made me weak in that moment. He tilted his head to the side and bit the bottom of his lip. It felt impossible to be angry at him the way that I wanted to. He was so charming and had a touch that could make anyone forget about everything that sat in my brain. He kissed the sides of my thighs and smiled up at me in that moment as he tried to prove himself to me.

He stared at me with honesty forming in his eyes.
I ran my fingers through his hair while staring at him. "Just the thought of not being with you tends to drive me insane." He explained. He had ran his finger tips against the back of my calves in gentleness, comforting me with his touch. "It feels like I've known you forever. Sometimes I do wish that us having an intimate moment would have happened much later, when we had feelings of love for each other but i don't regret it any bit." He expressed while still kneeling to the ground. I smiled at him softly, looking into his eyes while I listened to him speak. "I only want you and I do want you to form trust in me. I don't want our child to grow up without me or you together." He spoke once more and stood up from kneeling on the rug that sprawled out across the wood floor.

He sat himself next to me, staring at the floor where our feet laid against another. "I don't want them to know what it's like to have two sets of parents, and one set not want a thing to do with them." Rafe spoke as I narrowed my eyebrows. I stared at him and laid my hand across his back to show that I was there for him. "What do you mean?" I asked him. He glanced towards me with small tears forming in his eyes. I never had seen tears even form in his eyes, I never expected or thought that he could — until this very moment when he spoke about his parents. "My mother left when I was in fifth grade. My father resented me ever since. I've never been good enough for him." He spoke with a creak placement in his throat almost like he was choking on his words.

Tears ran down his cheeks in an instant at the thought of his father not wanting anything to do with him. "I've spent my whole life wanting to be wanted and I finally found someone that wants me. I can't lose that." He spoke as I wrapped my hands around him. I held his head into my chest while the warm tears dropped onto my collarbones. I rubbed his back with my open hand and held his head with my right hand. "I do want you. I just don't want to be lied to or made a second priority. If I have this child, I don't want the baby to go through the same thing you just said you went through." I told him and kissed the top of his head while he wrapped his arms around my waist. He nodded his head. "Your father is a fool for not loving you the way that he loves Sarah. It angers me but you never owe any one the right to have control over your life." I spoke once again, rubbing his toned back gently.

He nodded his head once again and looked up at me with a streamline running down his face. As I stared at him, I wiped the tears away from his face and held his face in my hands. "You don't need his approval." I told him. "The only approval you need is your own and our child." I spoke once again as he nodded his head at me. He looked into my eyes while the tears started to clear up from the corners of his eyes. "That's all that I want to matter. I'm tired of being used to work for my dad, I want to move away from here and never come back." He explained while he had kept his eyes locked into mine. My small hands held onto his face with softness. "You don't have to do any of that." I told him in response to his comment. His hands laid inside my lap while he stared at me with sadness forming in his eyes.