𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

"I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch

"I don't like that anyone would die to feel your touch. Everybody wants you. Everybody wonders what it would be like to love you."

August 5th, 2021.
Charleston, South Carolina.

𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 *sexual content warning*

Scents of warm vanilla lingered throughout the beautiful country home that fulfilled a sense of purity and comfortability. Sweet serenity laid in our bodies as we laid in our shared bed while my boyfriend snuggled his face into the crack of my neck. His dirty blonde hair sat messily across his face. The flyaways laid against my cheek as he had left small kisses against my neck before he would turn to look at the television that was mounted up on the large wall above the fireplace. His left hand sat on the small bump that was starting to form. He rubbed it with gentleness, overwhelming his heart with happiness. I ran my fingers through his messy hair before placing a tiny kiss against his head to let him know that I was still awake. His fingers trailed across the stomach with the same softness.

Being with him felt like a breath of fresh air. Relief sat on my shoulders knowing that our love for another was real and beautiful. Delicate. He was the one for me deep down, we had both known it. We were meant for one another. Our bodies placed beside each other almost like a missing puzzle piece found its matching piece. His warm breath sat on my neck as he held onto me, clinging to me as a comforting method. Despite him being considered a "manly man" he was deep down a sweetheart within. He made me feel a peace that I hadn't felt in a while due to the stress and anxiety that came from being involved in my friends' issues. Tracing my fingers in circles around his back, yawning in tiredness from a long day of being active with my boyfriend's family. His small cousins had clung onto me after finding out that I was having Rafe's baby, knowing that they would have a new baby cousin to play with. Their little arms wrapped around my arms and shoulders in pure excitement while they asked questions about the growing baby.

Their small minds worked over and over again as they tried to process and understand how babies are growing in mom's stomachs. Rafe held onto the two twin girls, realizing how much he didn't mind if our baby was a boy or a girl. He wanted to just have the baby to love and adore. Television lights flashed onto our skins from off the wall. His blue eyes stared at the screen that flashed a newer movie from a television program. "How are you feeling today?" He asked me out of silence. His raspy voice hung in the back of his throat while he spoke to me aloud. "I was a little nauseous this morning but otherwise it was good." I responded to him and looked down at him before glancing back to the television. I straighten my back out with a gentleness against the soft pillows. Wearing soft pajamas that made me feel even warmer and more relaxed. The pajama pants clung to my small legs while the oversized t-shirt drowned the top part of my short body. "Good, I'm glad you're feeling more comfortable with the pregnancy." He responded and lifted himself off of my body to look up at me.

He held his arm underneath his body. His blue eyes dilated at the sight of me despite the tiredness that formed across my face. "It'll be comfortable until I'm in the third or fourth trimester." I told him while my eyes glanced into his eyes lovingly. He nodded his head at me. "I'll buy you one of those pillows that goes underneath your body." He laughed gently as I shook my head. A smile started growing across my washed face. His eyes stared at me like he was admiring me in the way that JJ would do. He kept his eyes on me, glancing into my eyes every so often until he would look around at the features on my face. My skin texture. The freckles that laid against my cheeks from the extreme days of being out in the sun. He glanced around my face while he leaned himself up using his other arm. "What are you looking at?" I laughed at him and showed a dimpled smile across my cheeks. He shook his head while a smile formed across his face. "Nothing, just admiring how beautiful you are." He told me as my face started to warm up with a blush color from just looking at him. His face was always charming with the way his eyelashes would flutter when he was thinking or concentrating. He had a smirk that made butterflies form in the pit of my stomach, making me unable to even think properly.