𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

little kid... I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause he never did."

August 4th, 2021
Charleston, South Carolina.

𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼 𓇼

Warm coffee lingered throughout the large farmhouse that sat with comfort through the night. Sunshine peered through the huge windows that faced out towards the river in the front yard. Rolling over in the king sized bed to seek that it was empty. Music played from the kitchen, echoing into the long hallway. Sweet music from my beloved artist that I introduced to my boyfriend. Nausea from the baby had subsided once I sat up in the bed. My arms held my body up from underneath myself. Yawning in tiredness from the late night, I started to stretch underneath the comforter. After the bath in the late evening yesterday, I placed the silk dress on my body and went to bed beside the sweet boyfriend that wanted to be around me. Text messages flooded in from Sarah, checking up on me to make sure that her brother and I got there safely. My mother had texted me in the early morning when I had awoken around five am, before I had fallen back to sleep from the intense tiredness that overcame my body from the pregnancy.

The sound of footsteps mixed with the music filled my ears while I kicked my legs off of the large bed and onto the floor. Rafe showed his shirtless body, standing in the middle of the doorway. "Good morning, beautiful." He smiled widely while he kept his eyes glancing at my face. My face was slightly burnt from being out in the sun a couple of days ago. I rubbed my eyes with both of my hands and formed a dimpled smile at him. "Good morning." I responded to him in a raspy voice. The curly hair sat across my back, messy from moving around in the bed the entire night to become comfortable. "How did my girl sleep? I heard you wake up at five am but then you went back to sleep." He spoke as he held a cup of coffee in one of his large hands. I nodded my head at him. "I slept well. I just was a little uncomfortable in certain spots and woke up a little nauseous but I'm alright." I told him before I got up from the bed. I shuffled my feet across the wooden floor towards my boyfriend who sipped on his glass of warm coffee. His blonde hair sat across his forehead, messily because of sleeping.

I laid my hand out against his chest and reached up towards his chin. I pressed my lips against his chin as a hello. Always trying to tell him hello in a gentle mannerism, which consisted of having small kisses placed upon another. He smiled at the feeling of me kissing his chin. "I felt you move a couple of times but I wasn't sure if I needed to do something." He told me and lifted his coffee up to his mouth again. He took a sip of the warm coffee that coated his tongue in South Carolina made coffee grounds. "My grandparents are going to be at breakfast. Entire family, especially my grandmother and aunts, are overly excited to see you." He mentioned and smiled once again. I nodded at him, laughing a little bit at his comment he had made. "Who told them about me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him. "It definitely wasn't me. I definitely didn't send my grandmother and aunts photos of how beautiful you are." He commented and shrugged towards me as he held onto his blue colored mug in his left hand.