Chapter 1

Gu Yu is very sad now.

In front of him is a little star named Ye Xing who has become popular recently.

The little star was looking at the paper contract in front of him with a face of humiliation, his fingers clenched the corner of the paper tightly, making a few uneven folds.

He maintained a joking expression, looking down at Ye Xing.

But in his heart he was extremely reluctant.

This matter has to start from his twenty-fourth birthday last month.

It was a cloudless and fine day. He came back from his studies and specially chose to return to China on his birthday, thinking that he could have a double happiness.

In the evening, He drank and went clubbing with his former fox friends to celebrate his birthday. As a result, when he was sleeping at night, a voice rang repeatedly in his ears.

Only then did he realize that he would have to pay a price for his second life.

This world is based on a novel, and he is the cannon fodder male partner in the story who fights against the protagonist. As the price of obtaining a second life through time travel, he needs to play the cannon fodder male supporting role in the original text and complete the plot.

In the original text, he is a playful and sentimental young man of a wealthy family, who took a fancy to the face of the protagonist Shou Ye Xing, and forced him to sign a contract.

Then the protagonist Shou and the protagonist Gong Fu Huayu met, Fu Huayu fell in love with Ye Xing's talent, and then his cannon fodder male supporting role went bankrupt and ended his life.

There are many slots and no mouths.

Thinking about the tragic end of his previous attempts to avoid the plot, Gu Yu gritted his teeth and squeezed out a sentence, "Hurry up and sign, do you have any other options?"

How  arrogant the expression is, simply a true portrayal of a dude.

He felt that the acting skills of the protagonist Gong at the moment were not as real as his.

The main character, Fu Huayu, was set to be a movie star, or an illegitimate son of a wealthy family, with a ruthless personality.

Seeing the protagonist in front of him bear the humiliation and sign his name, Gu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

At this point, a plot node is completed.

He flicked a key, "You will live in the house in Jingyuan Community in the south of the city." After that, he waved his hand impatiently, "Okay, get out."

Ye Xing lived up to the beauty described in the book, he was very handsome, with black and bright eyes, red lips and white teeth.

But at this moment, his eyes were full of anger, he tightly grasped the key in his hand, and said fiercely, "You will be punished sooner or later." After saying that, he turned around and slammed the door and left.

Gu Yu was too lazy to talk to him. To be honest, Ye Xing is not the type he likes. If it is not forced by the plot, even if he wants to cover it, he will not be able to cover him.

What worries him even more is how to take advantage of the loopholes in the plot to protect his family property and life.

Just kidding, he followed the plot just to survive, if the plot is over and he is still killed by Fu Huayu according to the plot, then why is he alive?

After thinking for a long time, he decided to start with the protagonist Gong, after all, Ye Xing was offended by him to death.

Just do what you say, remembering that Fu Huayu happened to be filming in a nearby film and television city recently, Gu Yu brought bodyguards, and the group hit the road in a hurry.