Chapter 34

Gu Yu watched Fu Huayu walking towards him. Although the sky was too dark to see the expression on his face clearly, he knew that Fu Huayu must be in a very, very unhappy mood right now.

Seeing Fu Huayu getting closer and closer to him, Gu Yu panicked, shook his hands, pushed Ye Xing out, and then raised his hands, "Calm down, I'm just joking, we have nothing to do with each other, don't be impulsive."

Ye Xing who almost lost his footing: Are you polite?

It's a pity that it's too late.

Gu Yu looked at Fu Huayu's gloomy face, and silently raised his breath, planning to run away if Fu Huayu wanted to do something later.

You can't stand and be beaten.

Fu Huayu was silent for a long time, his hands clenched into fists and his veins bulged.

Suddenly, he grabbed Gu Yu by the collar and pushed him back.

Gu Yu didn't expect him to move his hand suddenly, his reaction was a bit slow, and he was grabbed as soon as he started.

One leg was behind him, and both legs were bent. This action made him a little shorter than Fu Huayu. He grabbed Fu Huayu's wrist, raised his head and smiled dryly, "Don't do it, you can't do it." Speak well."

Ye Xing, who was standing next to them, glanced at the steep **** behind them, and was about to step forward to persuade them, but was forced back by Fu Huayu's eyes.

He smiled awkwardly, thought about the new identity he had been forced into, and decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Are you kidding?" Fu Huayu stared down at him, the corners of his eyes were scarlet, his tone seemed to be squeezed out, and there was a hint of tremor, "Do you think our relationship can be used as a joke?"

"Four years ago, you went abroad for further study, and gradually there was no news. At that time, something happened to my family. When I came to my senses, you never replied to any news from me."

"Okay, I admit it, young and frivolous and ignorant, it's normal to fall into the pit, I told myself, I will never fall in the same place for the second time in the future."

"No, I..." Gu Yu trembled when he heard his words, but was interrupted when he wanted to say something.

"And now, this is the second time. It's because I didn't live up to it, because I couldn't forget you, and then forced you to be with me, but this doesn't mean you can look down on me, you can fool me!"

"Originally, I thought that you should be like me, at least you should have some feelings for me, even if it is not deep, it doesn't matter, I will work hard, so that you can't leave me, let you love me like I love you, I thought, Gu Yu, really..."

"I thought... at least we could live our lives like this..."

The voice trembled from the beginning to even choked up later.

Fu Huayu let go of his hand and stood up straight, but still gave people a hunchbacked feeling.

Without Fu Huayu's strength to support Gu Yu, he staggered a bit. He steadied himself, feeling uncomfortable, and the emotion of regret gradually spread.

Fu Huayu was suffering, and he was also suffering. He was not a scumbag who lied to his feelings, and his heart was not made of stone. His lover was showing a fragile look that he would never show in front of his eyes. How could this make him indifferent.

There was even a moment when he wanted to tell the whole story.

But in an instant he calmed down again. Which one he wanted, life or love, was almost a matter for him without hesitation.