Chapter 48: The rest of my life

Their wedding was held in winter, because Fu Huayu said that he thinks winter is very romantic.

But in fact, the main reason is that he wanted to hold the wedding earlier and get the certificate earlier, but it happened to be winter.

The two people are not lively people at certain times, so for the wedding only close people were invited, but it was held in a grand manner. He picked several designs for the dress alone, and the accessories were all limited edition or handmade by Gu Yu himself.

The venue is a private manor that Fu Huayu bought from a rich man half a year ago. It is said that many couples have held their weddings here before.

"Sure enough, you have planned it for a long time, classmate Fu." When Gu Yu was discussing matters related to the wedding venue with Fu Huayu, he originally wanted to secretly reserve this place by himself, but he did not expect to make a phone call, but was told by the manor Already changed hands.

The new owner is the other object of the wedding.

Gu Yu patted Fu Huayu on the shoulder, "I didn't expect that, you secretly did something big."

"It's better to strike first, understand?" Fu Huayu glanced at him and said calmly.

"Understood." Gu Yu gave a thumbs up.

The day before the wedding, the two visited each other's parents.

Commonly known as, see the parents.

Went to Gu Yu's house in the morning.

In fact, the matter of meeting the parents should have been earlier, but Gu's father and mother had been discussing business abroad before, so they have been put on hold.

Father Gu is a nostalgic person. He has lived in the villa for many years without moving, and it still maintains its original appearance.

Gu Yu communicated with his family a long time ago, came out early, and also said that he already had a boyfriend and was going to get married soon. But when he and Fu Huayu entered the door, both of them were obviously stunned.

Gu's father and mother were surprised that Gu Yu's object turned out to be a teenager whom he sponsored a few years ago, and there was a little complexity in his eyes for a moment.

Father Gu glared at his useless son even more.

He has been abroad for the past few years, and the person he engaged in was a few years ago who came to their home to tutor his son, so it is not clear at a glance when these two people fell in love.

He knew very well what kind of temperament his son had, and at this moment he regretted letting Fu Huayu come home to make up lessons.

Blind a good seed in vain.

Compared to Gu's father's serious demeanor, Gu's mother was gentler, which also relieved Fu Huayu's nervousness.

At the beginning, it was the Gu family who saw that his family was not well off and that he was talented and eager to learn, so they helped him, but now he abducted the other's son, Fu Huayu felt nervous and embarrassed.

Gu Yu didn't respond. His parents knew well that they would not and would not intervene in this kind of matter.

Sitting next to Fu Huayu, he clearly felt something was wrong with the person next to him.

"Are you so nervous?" Gu Yu leaned closer to Fu Huayu's ear and asked softly, "Don't you know my parents?"

"How can this be the same?" Fu Huayu still looked steady on the surface, but looked a little silent, but Gu Yu knew that he had been nervous and subconsciously clenched his fist for a long time.