Chapter 32

Having learned the lesson from the first morning, Gu Yu set three alarm clocks and must get up on time.

Today's task is to clean the chicken coop and help the villagers take care of the chickens.

"Hello, dear viewers and friends! Today's live broadcast will officially start now, and you can see that our guests are all ready to go."

"Now, we are going to go to his chicken shed with Uncle Wang, a professional farmer in the village, to prepare for today's task."

Wearing long-sleeved trousers and masks issued by the program group, everyone followed Uncle Wang one by one. Yu Liu spoke to him in his native dialect from time to time.

After walking for about half an hour, Gu Yu and the others came to an open space in the back mountain. The shed was relatively simple, and there were a few iron cages beside it, and a few chickens were kept in it.

Uncle Wang opened the door of the shed and led a few people in. Basically, everyone had never seen a chicken shed, and they looked around curiously as soon as they entered.

After all, it is a place where poultry is raised, so it has a bit of a smell, but there are masks, so it doesn't feel too much.

【Mom, there are so many chickens】

【Ah, the chicks on the ground are so cute】

【This chicken doesn't seem to have much energy, how about we take it...】

【Sister Yu Liu is so pretty, while there are few people, can I be your dog】

[In front, you shouldn't be outside the screen, you should be inside, staying with those chickens]

【Ah~ Is this a dick, I like it so much】

【Duplicate words, disgusting heart】

【The barrage seems uncivilized today】

Uncle Wang explained to everyone how to use the sweeper to clean the chicken coop in poor Mandarin, and ensured that it was cleaned thoroughly and how to carry out disinfection work.

"...Well, it's best to carry out this disinfection work before cleaning. This way... there is less dust in the chicken coop, and the cleaning will not affect the chicken..."

Everyone listened carefully and carefully wrote down the various steps and methods in the cleaning process.

After Uncle Wang finished explaining, each group divided the area, and each group cleaned the area it was responsible for separately, and waited for Uncle Wang's acceptance after cleaning.

Gu Yu and Fu Huayu received the tools, first disinfected the chicken coop according to Uncle Wang's instructions, and then began to clean the chicken feathers and dust on the ground with a sweeper.

After about half an hour.

"Aqi—" Fu Huayu had a sore nose and couldn't help sneezing.

"Hey," Gu Yu was overjoyed when he saw this, and patted his shoulder with his elbow, "You're not allergic to dust, are you? Or chicken feathers?"

Fu Huayu paused, glanced at his schadenfreude look and said nothing, then turned around silently.

As soon as he moved, the familiar feeling struck again, and he covered his mouth and sneezed again.

Gu Yu stopped laughing at him when he saw his pitiful face with red eye circles from sneezing and tearing, "Okay, you go and stay outside, don't really react."

"No." Short and to the point.

"?" Seeing his tough attitude, Gu Yu knew that he couldn't beat him, so he could only speed up the actions of his subordinates.