Chapter 40

Perhaps it was because the attitude of the Fu family was a little obvious. The merchants who still had some contact with Fu Huayu on weekdays also stopped thinking and focused on dealing with this young man who was already the number one heir on the surface.

In addition, Gu Yu and Fu Huayu sat in relatively remote places, and only occasionally two or three people talked to them.

Gu Yu also enjoys this kind of cleanliness.

The night outside the window gradually became thicker, and the sky was pitch black with only a crescent moon shining bright white fluorescence, making the lights in the banquet hall even brighter.

Gu Yu sat in this remote corner, the tip of his nose was lingering with aromas, alcohol, food, perfume and so on, but generally speaking, he couldn't say whether he liked it or hated it.

"What are you thinking?" Fu Huayu felt that the person next to him hadn't moved for a long time, and when he turned his head to look over, he saw him staring straight ahead in a daze.

Gu Yu came back to his senses, "Do you think life is boring?"

"What?" Fu Huayu was stunned.

"Don't you think?" Gu Yu thought for a while and said, "Seeing them, I seem to have seen the future life."

Like these people who come and go in the hall.

Sameness, no fun.

"Why do you think so?" Fu Huayu breathed a sigh of relief, and pointed in one direction, "Look at that."

Gu Yu looked over and didn't know which family's daughter it was.

Wearing a golden and long dress, the headdress is pretty and cute, and most of the various accessories on her body are complicated designs.

Gu Yu touched his chin and thought for a while.

Looks like a rich woman.

"Look over there again." Fu Huayu moved in one direction.

Gu Yu's gaze moved over to her. This person he knew was the daughter of a real estate tycoon.

Wearing a pure white slim dress, she followed her father with a comfortable smile on her face, and her gestures exuded a unique charm.

Well, she is also a rich woman.

Hey, let me see what the rich woman does?

Gu Yu fell into deep thought.

Does Fu Huayu feel that he is not rich enough?

"Do you think they are the same? There is a big difference." Fu Huayu withdrew his hand.

Gu Yu was silent for a while, and humbly asked for advice, "...What's the difference?"

"The family in front is in the jewelry business, but that lady is not well-known, because every time she comes to this kind of place, she comes to eat, so she always wears this kind of skirt that doesn't show her figure."

"The latter family is in the real estate business, because she is more interested in business, so she will study with her father every time, and get to know young talents from various families along the way."

"And we, who are also here, are sitting here sneaking in."

"How do you think your future looks like this?"

Fu Huayu didn't understand. From his point of view, although everyone gathered here for various purposes, it seemed that everyone was shuttling in this magnificent hall, as if there was no difference. Individuals do things differently.