Chapter 22

The ratings of "Future Star" exceeded Gu Yu's expectations, and Ji Liang's popularity grew to an astonishing level in a short period of time.

Even Gu Yu, who doesn't pay much attention to entertainment news, can occasionally get it.

A few months have passed, and "Future Star" has ended, which has brought some positive effects to Huanyu, and the development trend can be said to be bright. This also caused Gu Yu, who managed to manage several small businesses in an orderly manner, to be called back by his father to deal with these troublesome matters.

Gu Yu then started to fish in troubled waters again.

After work at noon, Gu Yu didn't want to stay any longer, so he took his coat and strolled downstairs to Fu Huayu's company.

Because of the frequent visits, the lady at the front desk had already remembered his face, so she let him in without saying anything.

Gu Yu went up in the elevator, walked around several offices but didn't see anyone, only to find out that Fu Huayu was having a meeting in the conference room, and it would take about an hour to come out.

"Why don't you sit in the lounge first?" The assistant took a cup of tea, led him to sit down in the lounge, and put the tea on the coffee table, "Just call me if you need anything, my surname is He, you can call me Xiao He."

Xiao He often sees this handsome young man in the president's office, and he knows that he must have a good relationship with the president, and he is not someone he can offend. Such guests must be taken care of.

"Thank you, just let it go, I'll do it myself." Gu Yu was quite restrained in other people's territory, sitting upright, with a dignified and generous expression, in short, he was like a dog.

As soon as Xiao He left, his true colors were revealed. He took out his phone and clicked on Doudizhu, playing vigorously in the cheerful background music, and his sitting posture gradually became outrageous.

When Fu Huayu received the news and rushed to the lounge to pick him up, Gu Yu was already lying on the sofa with his legs crossed and kicking excitedly.

"Hey, I'm up." Fu Huayu leaned against the door panel, trying to get someone's attention.

"Wait, don't rush," Gu Yu thought while typing, and a faint "connection" came from the phone.

Fu Huayu's face was dark, and he really didn't understand what this guy was here for.

After a few minutes, accompanied by a burst of background music, Gu Yu finally raised his head, looking at Fu Huayu who looked at the door with a bad expression, he was a little surprised: "When did you come?"

"Just now," Fu Huayu said, "I even called you, but you didn't respond at all."

"Hehe, I'm sorry I didn't hear you." Gu Yu laughed twice, seeing that Fu Huayu was about to open his mouth to chatter, he quickly stood up and hooked his neck, "Let's go, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

"Why don't you tell me in advance, so you don't have to wait so long." Fu Huayu felt a little uncomfortable being hooked around his neck, and a burst of warmth from the side of his neck forced him to move a little further away.

It's a pity that Gu Yu pulled him back in the next second.

The two of them walked back to the office in such an intimate manner. From the corner of their eyes, they caught a glimpse of the shocked expressions on the faces of the employees passing by on the road. Fu Huayu felt a surge of heat, burning him all over.

But very cool.

Fu Huayu thought.

So he quietly touched and put his arms around Gu Yu's waist again. This close and intimate gesture satisfied his strong possessive desire for Gu Yu. As comfortable as in the hot springs.