Chapter 43

Fu Huayu didn't expect that despite all his precautions, he would still be tricked. The dishes he ate were all eaten by them. Now that he think about it, the problem may be the tableware.

Fortunately, he didn't eat too much, he just took two symbolic bites, and soon sobered up.

Fu Huayu opened his eyes, and saw himself in a guest room of the villa, with his hands tied behind his back on the back of the chair.

The room was probably cleaned regularly, and it was not messy. The bed curtain was drawn tightly, blocking the light from the outside, making the room look very dark.

He tried to struggle for a while, but there was no sign of letting go.

"I advise you not to waste your efforts in vain." A cold voice sounded, and Fu Zhou came out from the darkness, and his leather shoes made a "da da" sound when he stepped on the floor.

"Do you know what this is?" Fu Zhou held a syringe in his hand, which was half filled with a transparent liquid.

Fu Huayu stared at his face in silence.

"Didn't you find out all about it?" Fu Zhou stared at Fu Huayu intently, sticking to his body maliciously, his tone became more and more crazy, "I really underestimated you, I should have killed you in the first place, There won't be so many things!"

"You should have died with that mother of yours in the first place!"

Fu Huayu's eyes instantly turned cold, and his hands behind his back clenched into fists.

"I don't know if I will die or not, but you must not end well." Panting for breath, he suddenly laughed, "Guess what evidence I have found?"

"No evidence will matter, Fu Huayu," Fu Zhou stared at him condescendingly, with a malicious smile on his lips, "Don't you understand after seeing this?"

He gestured to the needle in his hand, "Since you have found everything, don't blame me..."

As he spoke, Fu Zhou squeezed out the air in the needle until a few drops of liquid dripped from the needle, and then slowly approached.

Fu Huayu squinted at Fu Zhou, his whole body tensed.

That's probably...drugs!

"As long as I inject you with this, then...will you still choose to hand in those materials?" Fu Zhou squeezed out a few hoarse laughs, "It doesn't matter if you want to mess with us, in that case, you have to Like me, I spent the rest of my life in rehab..."

"Don't worry... I will take you with me no matter what..."

"How? How do you choose?" Fu Zhou slowly came to Fu Huayu's back.

Is to choose to hand in those criminal evidence, and then send myself in...

Or just let it go and suffer like him ever since, a rat in the gutter?

Thinking of this, Fu Zhou was so excited that the hand holding the needle trembled slightly.

"Let me tell you one thing." Fu Huayu exerted force on his legs, and his body fell backwards with the chair. "If you tie someone up, you need to put on your legs!"

He propped himself up slightly and then slammed down on Fu Zhou behind him, including the man and the chair.

Fu Zhou's entire lower body was under pressure, and there was a sharp pain in his leg, and he subconsciously let go of the syringe in his hand.

The cylindrical glass tube rolled aside from his hand, and finally stopped not far away.

When the severe pain subsided, Fu Zhou came to his senses and struggled with his left hand to retrieve the needle, but he had to resist with Fu Huayu who was on his body.