Chapter 39

Maybe people just can't stand the nagging, and Fu Zhou will return home a week later.

Although it wasn't glorious to leave, it came back with great momentum.

Mr. Fu started to build momentum a few days in advance, and on that day, he wanted to clean up his grandson and hold a banquet in his own hotel. It was a top match in every respect.

From another perspective, counting is a kind of signal.

Gu Yu, as the younger generation of the Gu family, of course also got the invitation letter.

"You say this old man," Gu Yu sat on the sofa, with two invitation letters from the Fu family in front of him, "who is disgusting if he is still here at an old age?"

Fu Huayu sat by the side and glanced lightly at the two greeting cards with gilding patterns on the black background, and remained silent.

Logically speaking, although he is an illegitimate child, his surname is Fu, but now he enjoys the treatment of an outsider.

There is no reason to send invitations to your family.

What's more, he was forced to change the surname.

"Aren't you very confident?" Gu Yu looked at Fu Huayu, who hadn't changed his emotions at all, and felt that he was probably very confident that he would win.

"I can't talk about self-confidence," he couldn't draw a conclusion like this before the end of the matter, but he did have some confidence.

"Don't worry," Gu Yu picked up the invitation letter and looked at it a few times, "I won't dislike you even if you leave the house."

The old guy is quite good at writing, so it is said that the autographed signature has some meaning.

"You dare." Fu Huayu glared at Gu Yu, seeing his attention on the signature, an inexplicable sour smell surged up.

"Looking at it for so long, it looks good? My handwriting is also good." He sat upright, and felt a little awkward after speaking.

Is he too jealous?

"...?"

Gu Yu gave him a surprised look, confirming that he felt right, "Why do you want to be jealous of an eighty-year-old man?"

Gu Yu felt that this was a bit outrageous.

But Fu Huayu's pen writing is really good, and he can't keep up with flattery in this respect.

"...It was written by Fu Zhou," Fu Huayu pursed his lips, "That old guy doesn't have this skill."

On the other hand, Fu Zhou has been practicing calligraphy since he was a child, and his brush calligraphy is even better.

hiss.

The old man is not only old, but also has a lot of face.

Is this because you feel that your time is running out and you are starting to give yourself money?

Gu Yu has learned a lot.

At noon, the two picked out their suits and accessories, styled them, and entered Fu's Hotel one after the other.

Gu Yu wanted to go in with Fu Huayu, but his boyfriend was afraid that he would be targeted by those wicked people, so he had no choice but to give up.

The banquet hall occupies the top two floors, and the decoration is very luxurious, which is a gorgeous European-style design.

Gu Yu showed the doorman the invitation letter, and felt his eyes light up the first second after entering.

It really shines.