Chapter 38

This extra trip ended soon, and everyone returned to their normal lives, accepting endorsements, filming, and catwalking, while Gu Yu and Fu Huayu naturally returned to their respective positions to continue their capitalist lives.

On the first day back home, the two cleaned the house and went to Xue Zuo's house to bring the cat back.

"It's too much brother," Xue Zuo looked at the two annoying guys in front of him, "You go out to have sex, and leave me alone at home with children and working part-time, it's too much."

His face was full of disgust and accusation.

Gu Yu glanced at the few fresh scratches on his arm, didn't make a sound, and only silently waved to the black cat nestled on the sofa not far away.

The cat stared at this side for a long time, and when Gu Yu beckoned, it jumped from the sofa and ran to Gu Yu.

Fu Huayu was thanking Xue Zuo, when Gu Yu deliberately licked the cat's head fiercely in front of him, the cat's obedient and resigned appearance caught Xue Zuo's eyes.

"Your cat really recognizes people." Xue Zuo pointed to his arm, "Do you see how it scratched me?"

Fu Huayu silently glanced at Gu Yu who was smiling brightly beside him, and fell silent.

What should I do if the object is so cute.

"Thanks, I'll treat you to dinner later." Fu Huayu came back to his senses and said.

Gu Yu just wanted to be embarrassed, maybe similar people always dislike each other, when he met Xue Zuo, both of them wanted to find something for each other.

Seeing his brother's apparently perfunctory way of turning his elbow outward, Xue Zuo suddenly understood.

He pulled out a smirk and made a gesture of seeing off the guests, "Go away."

After returning home, Gu Yu was free and started surfing the Internet.

Since the program "Food Search" has been very popular recently and has gained a certain popularity, Gu Yu found a lot of relevant information with a quick search.

Browsing all kinds of information on the Internet, Gu Yu thought about why he had never seen Fu Huayu at all.

If he had seen it earlier, he wouldn't have given himself such a big surprise on the first day.

[I'm blowing up xdm directly on this variety show, I must eat this Amway! 】

[Ah, ah, the little phoenix is ​​hanging! ! Mom loves you]

[What variety show is this? Gourmet? 】

【No, it's a love variety show】

【It's a show that tells us how to cook while we're in love】

【...I only know two of the six people, one Ye Xing and one Ji Liang, who are the others? 】

[This variety show is familiar, how good it can be]

[Fu Yingdi is not enough? Little Phoenix and Ye Xing have developed rapidly recently, right? 】

Gu Yu looked at the comments of various fans in the building, and suddenly felt a little bit of joy in eating melons.

Fu Huayu was sitting next to him playing with his mobile phone, when he suddenly felt his arm being touched, he turned his head and gave Gu Yu a puzzled look.

"You don't seem to be well-known as an actor?" After thinking about it, Gu Yusi felt that it wasn't his fault, it must be that Fu Huayu's title of actor was too watery.