Chapter 35

Gu Yu and Fu Huayu lay side by side on the ground, covered with sand and gravel, tall trees sparsely covered most of the sky, the temperature at night was completely different from that of daytime, it was dry and cold.

Gu Yu put one hand behind his head, the heat on his body gradually dissipated in the cool wind, he panted slightly, and looked at the corner of the sky through the gap in the bushes.

This place is not completely far away from human gathering places, but compared to the city, there are much less suffocating gases, and the wind blows only a faint smell of grass.

The mountains are covered by trees and the light is very dark, but when you look up at the sky, you can see that the sky is not dark under the light of the moon, and the sky full of stars is also a rare sight, sometimes mixed with a few special shining .

Gu Yu suddenly has a wonderful sense of belonging, this world that should not belong to him is also so vast and inclusive.

no difference.

he thinks.

For a long time, he was reborn here with a lifetime of memories, and the alienation and inexplicable arrogance that had always been indelible on his body suddenly fell silent.

He looked at Fu Huayu, but found that he was also looking at him.

Fu Huayu froze for a moment, then silently turned his head away.

Some smiles welled up in Gu Yu's eyes, followed by endless sighs.

The world is big, and it is a lucky and rare thing to be liked by someone.

And he was extraordinarily lucky.

He has been loved.

Gu Yu took out his hand from the back of his head and put it on his eyes, he was a little sour.

There is always someone who will pull you out of the so-called circle, a circle that you stubbornly close yourself and dare not step out of, and then tell you with actions that you are wrong.

He used to think that things like feelings are just like that, if you get along, you can get along, and if you don't get along, you can share. He took these things too lightly, so lightly that he thought that all people were like this, so lightly that he couldn't see don't care.

But Fu Huayu almost had an accident.

No one knew what would happen when he stretched out his hand to pull him. It was so dark that he couldn't see how steep and high the hillside was, and he didn't know what was going on down the mountain.

In this way, he pulled him, and then let the two of them fall together without choosing to let go.

For the first time, Gu Yu felt that maybe he was just a blind guy.

"Shhh—"

"What's the matter with you?" Fu Huayu just turned around and put his hands on his shoulders, when he didn't know where he bumped into Gu Yu, he heard a cry of pain.

Gu Yu moved his arm, "Ah, it seems to have been strained just now."

"Let me see." Fu Huayu sat up and pulled his arm, but unfortunately nothing could be seen.

"Find a way to go up, staying here is not an option." Fu Huayu stood up and looked at Gu Yu, "Is your leg okay?"

Gu Yu stood up and moved around, "No, it feels normal."

"That's okay." Fu Huayu walked around to the other side, putting his good arm on his shoulder, "support me, this mountain road is a bit steep."

"Don't support me, my legs are fine." Gu Yu wanted to pull his arm back, but Fu Huayu's grip was too tight.