Chapter 5

Seven o'clock in the evening, Tenghui Hotel.

Gu Yu drove the car and took Ye Xing to the parking lot.

"Let's go." He locked the car door and prepared to enter the arena with Ye Xing behind him.

Ye Xing followed his pace, and followed him one step behind.

Use this time to test the sincerity of your cooperation.

There was determination in his eyes.

When the two walked to the door, Gu Yu whispered, "Take my arm."

Ye Xing frowned, but since he had already reached the gate, he couldn't say much, so he held on.

Gu Yu didn't want to do this either, he thought this action was weird. Naihe's original text has a close-up of the action of entering the door.

After entering the hall, Gu Yu asked Ye Xing to let go of his hand after making sure that someone had seen the scene.

Ye Xing's originally frowning brows loosened a little, "Young Master Gu, I hope you can keep your promise."

"Don't worry," Gu Yu smiled, with a flirtatious air, "I always keep my word."

Ye Xing looked at the man in front of him. He was wearing a wine-red high-end suit. The white shirt was unbuttoned with two buttons, revealing a delicate collarbone. .

He suddenly had no doubts about Gu Yu's words.

Gu Yu himself is a good enough person.

Gu Yu sensed the vaguely scrutinizing gazes from around him, and he looked at it calmly.

The protagonist Gong should have arrived, right?

Fu Huayu stood in the corner. This time he attended in the name of the Fu family. He didn't bring his manager with him, but his assistant.
He looked in the direction where the crowd was focused, and saw Gu Yu who was holding hands at a glance.

Before Gu Yu looked over, he withdrew his gaze, not showing it on his face, but his eyes showed deep tyranny.

He even felt a little dislike for the man next to him.

Could it be that he is Gu Yu's lovely brother?

Thinking of this, Fu Huayu's face darkened, and he began to think about how to get revenge on Gu Yu, a scumbag.

Gu Yu was unaware of this, and he took Ye Xing to identify people as agreed.

After going around in this way, everyone can more or less see that there is a strange relationship between the two. In addition, Gu Yu labels people as himself, and when some people look at Gu Yu, There was a tacit expression on his face.

Gu Yu couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth, thinking that he should have noticed this wave of protagonist attacks.

Fu Huayu did see it.

Ever since Gu Yu brought people in, he has left the social circle and followed behind the whole time.

Next to him, assistant circled the edge of the field with him.

Feeling that the air pressure around him was getting lower and lower, the little assistant was both scared and puzzled.

Finally, Fu Huayu walked to the corner and sat down.

The assistant just wanted to ask Fu Huayu if he needed any drinks, when he saw his boss's face was focused, and his eyes drifted back from time to time.