Chapter 31

"Hiss, it's difficult." Gu Yu changed his clothes and looked at his neck repeatedly in the mirror.

"What else are you doing? What should be seen and what should not be seen has already been finished." Fu Huayu sat on the head of the bed with his arms folded, staring at him with unfriendly eyes.

Gu Yu turned his head to look at him, and stretched his neck over there, "Who is to blame? Find a way for me."

"It can't be helped, that's it." Fu Huayu remained expressionless and unmoved.

"?" Gu Yu scratched his head, "Why are you so unreasonable?"

He saw that Fu Huayu didn't intend to talk to him at all, so he had to find another way out by himself. He opened the suitcase and searched for a long time before finding a sports jacket with a stand-up collar.

Gu Yu put on his jacket, pulled the zipper to the top, and barely covered it.

Move the neck left and right, although the cover is not tight, but the effect has made him very satisfied.

But someone is not satisfied.

Fu Huayu glanced at his half-covered neck, not wanting to speak.

"Help me take a look, is it almost invisible?" Gu Yu didn't notice it, and even happily walked up to Fu Huayu and stretched his neck for others to see.

"..." Fu Huayu didn't want to speak and even wanted to take another bite.

"laugh."

He pushed Gu Yu away a little, got up, put on his hat and turned to open the door.

"???" Gu Yu rubbed his chin, a bit puzzled.

Why are you ignoring people all of a sudden?

"Our guests are all ready to go. Now the program team will distribute the information and collection tools of several plants that need to be collected today. During the period, it is not allowed to seek help from local residents about plants, but it is allowed to ask for directions."

"I hope that everyone will arrive at yesterday's place for lunch on time at 12:00 noon. Now the mission officially begins!"

Gu Yu carried the toolbox and Fu Huayu got together to read the materials.

Subway Elderly Mobile Phone.jpg

"Do you recognize it?"

"I don't know."

"..."

He turned to look at the other groups, and saw the same expression on their faces as his own.

Ok, don't worry.

"There is a road up the mountain at the back of the mountain, and you can go around the village to find it. People in the nearby village often walk, so don't worry, it's safe." Director Wei stood still and waved to them after distributing the materials, "Okay, goodbye Well, good luck to you."

Team No. 2 chose to go up the mountain first. They first asked the villagers how to go up the mountain, and then drew a rough orientation map on the back of the paper.

Team No. 3 decided to go around the village first to see if there were any plants they were looking for.

"Where shall we go first?" Gu Yu quickly flipped through the stack of papers in his hand, remembering all the pictures on it.

Fu Huayu looked left and right, and felt that there was no difference, "Both are fine."

"Then... let's take a look around first, it's almost noon, and it's convenient to have dinner later."