Chapter 23

After waiting for more than 20 minutes, the takeaway was delivered. He ordered a Chinese restaurant nearby. The dishes can be said to be delicious.

While eating, Gu Yu suddenly took a mouthful of food and brought it to Fu Huayu's mouth, "Ah—open your mouth."

Fu Huayu was eating with his head down. Hearing this, he was stunned. He raised his head and glanced at the food on his lips, hesitating for a while, but still opened his mouth to bite.

As expected, Gu Yu was just trying to tease him.

Fu Huayu glared at Gu Yu, who was chewing happily, with a dark face.

"Hey, I really never tire of trying this trick," Gu Yu smiled like a sneaky fox, "Come on, old rules, I'll give you a bite." Then he stretched out his hand and picked up a chopstick and moved it towards Fu Huayu's mouth.

Fu Huayu didn't look at Gu Yu either, and ate the food that Gu Yu brought with him. He chewed slowly and calmly, and he couldn't see the black face just now at all.

Gu Yu thought about it for a while, with a doubtful expression on his face, he touched his chin, "Hey, I said you are always being fooled, is it because of this?"

Fu Huayu glanced at him without changing his expression, and put another chopsticks dish into Gu Yu's bowl. Gu Yu didn't even bother to think about Fu Huayu's purpose anymore, he picked up his chopsticks, "Hey, hey, don't pinch me, enough is enough."

He was really helpless, every time he ate with Shen Yu, he didn't need to move his chopsticks, Shen Yu almost fed him directly. Gu Yu thought about it again, Shen Yu can also cook, although his temper is a bit irritable, but overall he is still very good, and he is also good at taking care of people.

It's really suitable for bringing children.

Gu Yu couldn't help imagining Shen Yu holding a child in his arms.

Hey, forget it.

Take him, he's still a kid.

Stopping his divergent thinking, Gu Yu finally started to eat quietly. Although Fu Huayu didn't know what Gu Yu thought of just now, he could tell from his expression that it must be something bad.

"Eat slowly," Fu Huayu looked at Gu Yu's mouthfuls without stopping, "Don't choke."

Although Gu Yu eats fast, he is not rude, but the frequency is high, and he basically does not stop in the middle, so he seems to eat very fast.

"Huh? Am I eating fast?" Gu Yu stopped, a little confused, "The **** at school used to cook food much faster than me, do you think I'm okay?"

"It's impossible to choke, I'm so old, I won't be choked after a meal."

Speaking of this, Gu Yu thought of a group of brothers in the school in the past. Every time they ate a meal, they were reincarnated like starving ghosts. He didn't want to compete with them at the same table. Thinking of this, recalling the embarrassing things that happened together before, Gu Yu wanted to laugh.

This smile is great.

Gu Yu, who just said he would never be choked, was indeed not choked.

He choked.

Sons of a dog, even after graduation, you will come to harm your father!

Gu Yu's handsome face was flushed from coughing, he covered his mouth with one hand, and slapped his chest frantically with the other, some tears were forced out of the corners of his eyes, looking pitiful.

Fu Huayu was stunned for a few seconds, then raised his eyebrows, showing a little helplessness on his face.

How should I put it, as expected of you.