Chapter 8

Time flies, and it has been nearly a week since the meeting between the villain and one of the protagonists.

Gu Yu was sitting in the office, standing in front of him is his secretary, a tall, thin and energetic young man.

The secretary's name is Yu Wan, who was single-handedly picked up by Gu's father. He said he was Gu Yu's secretary, but in fact he made most of the company's decisions. Although he was young, he was very calm.

Gu Yu pointed to the chair next to him, and said politely, "Sit down and talk."

"No need, just stand up." Yu Wan held the information in one hand and adjusted his glasses subconsciously, "I came to discuss with you the future development direction of the company. Our main development direction has gradually changed from the current one. The development of the entertainment industry is not in line with it, and it will surely fall into decline in the long run. The company plans to recruit some artists, hold a talent show, and slowly transform to find a new way out. Here are some relevant materials, you can read them."

Gu Yu was sitting upright, wearing a suit and looking like an elite, he looked at the few pieces of paper in his hand seriously, giving him a serious attitude.

Yu Wan is a talent that Gu's father valued, and no accident will be the backbone of the Gu family in the future. He has always taken talented people seriously.

Gu Yu looked at it for a while and then closed the watch, "Leave it to you, I trust you," giving him a trusting attitude.

The same thing happened in the original plot, and the talent show that Yu Wan was in charge of was also very successful. But the problem lies with some so-called veterans of the company.

In the middle and late stages of the original story, Gu Yu and Ji Liang failed to assassinate Ye Xing, but Fu Huayu seized the handle and led the army instead, causing Huanyu Entertainment to fall into a public relations crisis for a while. Some people with good intentions in the company took the opportunity to slander Huanyu and tarnish Huanyu's reputation. As a result, Ji Liang made a lot of unfounded rumors, and his prosperous acting career was ruined.

"Don't worry, I will take care of this matter."

"Then it's hard work for you." Gu Yu nodded to Yu Wan.

"It's not hard!" Yu Wan's originally calm face showed a trace of excitement.

Gu Yu looked at his back as he left, and didn't know how the old man had brainwashed him, forcibly washing him into an inexplicable admiration for himself.

This is probably the only one who not only does not think he is a scourge, but also firmly believes that he is a talent.

Gu Yu sighed a little.

As expected of Yu Wan being single-handedly picked up by Gu's father, he is not usually strong in action, and he is basically responsible for the preliminary preparations.

Although Gu Yu didn't need to spend much thought, he still had to help others share some of the basic work. Recently, he ran to the company every day, but hewas too busy to touch the ground.

Gu Yu and Yu Wan stood in the lobby of the company, walking towards the elevator while talking. Just as he was talking, Gu Yu caught a glimpse of a familiar figure from the corner of his eye. He looked over there and saw a group of young people who were not bad looking gathered together, and some came out or went in from the room.

Seeing him looking that way, Yu Wan turned his head and looked over, "It should be because of the audition for this draft," he pushed his glasses, "I'm very confident in this show."