Chapter 13

The next day, Gu Yu pulled Fu Huayu up before dawn.

Although Fu Huayu usually doesn't sleep in late and wakes up early, it is rare to get up so early.

"Why do you wake up so early?" He stood in front of the mirror with Gu Yu and brushed his teeth together, surprised at Gu Yu's radiance this morning.

In the past, he was the one who woke Gu Yu up. Generally speaking, he was full of energy. Gu Yu was so sleepy that he couldn't keep his eyes open. Unexpectedly, it was the other way around today.

"Take you to a good place. I agreed yesterday to go out to play today." Gu Yu was very active, and his tone was much more cheerful.

Fu Huayu was curious about where Gu Yu was taking him, but no matter how much he asked, he would not answer.

He watched Gu Yu come and go in and out of the house, packing a large bag of things.

Half an hour of back and forth was finally over, Gu Yu drove an off-road vehicle that he didn't usually drive very much, and Fu Huayu sat in the co-driver as usual.

Going around with the navigation, the buildings outside the window are getting shorter and shorter, and more of them are naturally growing trees.

There are more green plants, and the air feels much fresher. Seeing Gu Yu humming, the joy in his eyes could not be concealed, and Fu Huayu also felt some long-lost peace.

"Are we going to go camping in the countryside?" When he got here, he also had some guesses.

"You guessed half right," Gu Yu turned the steering wheel, "We're going fishing in the countryside. We didn't bring a tent today, so we can't go camping." His tone was a bit regretful.

After hearing this, Fu Huayu turned his head and looked at Gu Yu in surprise. He didn't know that Gu Yu could still fish.

"When did you fall in love with fishing?" He thought that with Gu Yu's unruly personality, even after all these years, he would not like fishing for retirement.

"Ham, I have a friend abroad who likes fishing. I followed him a few times and fell in love with it."

With that said, Gu Yu turned a few more turns and stopped the car at the gate of a small farmyard.

Gu Yu asked Fu Huayu to get out of the car, walked around to the trunk, and unloaded things together.

Fu Huayu realized why Gu Yu moved back and forth for so long in the morning.

A folding grill, a bag of meat, two bags of snacks, two fishing rods, and a lot of bags with no obvious contents.

The two moved several times to move things into the yard.

"This is a good place recommended to me by others. There is a river nearby, where you can fish and have a good view. When I first came, this family just wanted to sell their house, so I bought it."

As Gu Yu said, he set up the grill, opened the bag next to it, and put a few pieces of charcoal in it.

"Go fishing first, come back at noon to skewer the meat, and have a barbecue."

He went to the shed behind the house again and pushed a motorcycle out.

"Let's go, come up." He said and threw a helmet to Fu Huayu, "Put it on, this car was given to me by the previous owner."

Fu Huayu sat in the back seat wearing a helmet, with his arms around Gu Yu's waist.

Along the way, there are only the roar of motorcycles and the continuous singing of birds, and the wind blowing over the sides of the body gives people a cool feeling.