Chapter 44

After this matter was resolved, Gu Yu and Fu Huayu were finally relieved.

Life is back to how it was at the beginning.

Except that Huanyu, with the help of his enthusiastic boyfriend, is getting farther and farther away from bankruptcy, which makes Gu Yu feel very distressed.

On the day of Liqiu, the police reported Fu's various crimes. A busy week passed, and a special festival soon ushered in.

Qixi Festival.

"...Do you know what day it is today?" Today, Gu Yu gave himself a day off on Saturday. He originally wanted to take advantage of the weekend to rest, but he checked Moments in the morning and it turned out that today is Qixi Festival.

He has been so busy recently that he has forgotten that there is still such a festival. After thinking about it, he has to spend it well. He and Fu Huayu haven't been together for a long time.

Either he was working overtime at the company, or Fu Huayu was working overtime at the company, or both of them were not at home. This week passed, but he felt aggrieved and anxious.

The young couple who had finally overcome all difficulties tried their best to get together, but in the end they couldn't get together.

It's really annoying.

What's even more annoying is that the news about the Qixi Festival that he found was actually the official announcement copy sent by that guy Chen Peng.

hateful!

So Gu Yu, who had just finished brushing Moments, slipped into the kitchen after washing up, lay on the back of Fu Huayu who was frying eggs, wrapped his hands around his waist, rested his chin on his shoulders, and pressed his whole body on Fu Huayu's back, did not take any strength.

He felt that Fu Huayu had been as busy as him for a week, so he probably couldn't remember this kind of festival, so he asked Fu Huayu with full of inexplicable pride at this time.

If he didn't know, he could justifiably denounce him.

Who told him to make the first move? This has definitely gained the upper hand.

Fu Huayu was so crushed that he bent his waist slightly. As soon as he heard him speak, he knew what he wanted to do. He suppressed a smile and pretended not to understand, and said, "Huh? What day do you think is today?"

"Valentine's Day, you don't even know about this?" Gu Yu relied on Fu Huayu not being able to see his face, and pretended to be pitiful, but in fact his face was about to burst into laughter, "Tell me, are you together? You don't cherish it anymore, You think back then..."

The accusation and denunciation of the performance was full of tears.

Fu Huayu squinted his eyes and looked up at the top of his head. Gu Yu's smiling face was reflected on the surface of the range hood and he ground his teeth.

It's the other way around.

"Oh, since you know it's the Qixi Festival, you must have prepared a gift for me in advance..." Fu Huayu said slowly, "It's impossible for some people to know that it's going to be a festival today and still be empty-handed and unprepared. ..."

"Tsk tsk tsk..."

Fu Huayu raised his eyes to see Gu Yu's gradually unable to smile face reflected in the range hood, which was very meaningful.

"..." Gu Yu froze, forgot about this, and told the truth, "Hey, I didn't know until now, haha..."

Farewell.jpg