Chapter 16

Early in the morning, Gu Yu was pulled out of the quilt by Fu Huayu, his hair was messed up, his eyes were sleepy, his body was limp and he grabbed Fu Huayu without letting go.

Like a koala.

"Sleep for a while..." He didn't open his eyes, "Just a little while, please..."

"You said you want me to wake you up, get up quickly," Fu Huayu originally came to wake Gu Yu up, but now he was hugged and refused to let go, in a dilemma, "I'm going to be late!"

"It won't matter if you go later," Gu Yu lay on him and was about to fall asleep again.

Fu Huayu looked down at him, trying to reason with him:

"Who told you to play games so late last night! Get up quickly."

Fu Huayu struggled for a while but there was no sound. He looked down and saw that Gu Yu had already fallen asleep on him.

"..." Fu Huayu froze and remained silent for a while, before uttering a few words: "What a pig..."

He sighed, gently broke away Gu Yu's hand, and put him under the quilt.

'Really, if I knew I should have woken him up just now.'

Even though he thought so, Fu Huayu let Gu Yu continue to sleep.

It was half an hour later when Gu Yu was woken up again. Fu Huayu stood by the bed with a dark face, as if he would do it himself if he didn't get up again.

"Yesterday you told me to wake you up in the morning to go to work with me, and you played games until late at night," Fu Huayu gritted his teeth more and more, "You can't wake up in the morning, are you kidding me?"

"Hey, don't be angry," Gu Yu saw that it was already working time, and felt that he was dragging Fu Huayu down, "Let's leave after I wash up."

He turned over, put on his clothes, and walked to the bathroom. It took only ten minutes after he finished washing.

"Let's go."

Fu Huayu looked at his bright smile and couldn't say anything, so he opened the door and went out.

Today the driver came to pick Fu Huayu to the company, and the two got into the back seat one after the other.

The driver was originally wondering why the always punctual president came so late this morning, but when he saw a handsome guy he didn't know come out of the house with the boss, he suddenly realized.

Gu Yu got into the car without saying a word, Fu Huayu thought he was still sleepy, so he said, "If you're still sleepy, you can take a nap for a while, and I'll call you when we arrive."

"I'm not sleepy," Gu Yu said listlessly, "I'm just hungry."

"I'm so hungry." He repeated.

Fu Huayu looked at his rare pitiful expression, his eyes moved, showing a little distress.

Hearing the tone of voice that made his teeth sour, the driver who was driving couldn't help but glanced back through the rearview mirror, and saw the usually indifferent and ruthless CEO with that expression of caring for his little lover.

Help! !

#Is this the best life for a coquettish man? #

The driver couldn't bear to look directly away.

Gu Yu was still yelling in the back, Fu Huayu's heartache at the beginning turned into numbness later, he had found out, so he couldn't give this **** a chance to hit him with a stick.