Chapter 30

Fu Huayu was the first to draw lots, but he didn't open it, but walked beside Huihuiyu.

Gu Yu stood on the spot, with a hesitant expression on his face, he wanted to cut the mess quickly and end the pumping early, but he couldn't get out of this leg no matter what.

Let's talk about vaping, if Ye Xing's plot gets started, he and Fu Huayu will probably be in trouble, if you say don't vape, sooner or later they will.

He was quite reluctant.

He glanced at Fu Huayu next to him, and just happened to meet his gaze.

"Why? Don't you want to smoke?" Fu Huayu raised his eyebrows, and there was a little smile in his eyes.

He leaned close to Gu Yu's ear and said softly, "I guess...you don't want to be separated from me, right?"

Gu Yu turned his head and bumped into his bright smiling eyes, and was a little speechless for the first time.

Fu Huayu squinted his eyes, looking happy, like a big cat that has been rewarded, and his whole body showed a lazy and happy look.

Gu Yu blinked and raised his foot to leave, but was stopped by the hand grabbing the back collar.

"What are you running for?" Fu Huayu's face changed in seconds, and his sunny appearance sank in an instant. He secretly ground his back molars, and said through gritted teeth, "It's fine if you don't answer, and you're still running so fast, in a hurry to reincarnate." ?"

Gu Yu sighed, and patted Fu Huayu's shoulder, "That's right, that's right, I just don't want to separate." His tone was slightly awkward, so he quickly answered, "Okay, I'm going to smoke."

Fu Huayu glanced at him suspiciously, but he didn't expect Gu Yu to say such straightforward words, "Then you don't smoke, anyway, it doesn't matter if the last one smokes or not."

When Gu Yu thought about it, what he said was true, he only needed to form a team with the last person who placed the order.

This is also good, the fate is determined by the sky.

Soon the notes were opened one by one, first of all were Ye Xing and Ke Yingxia who also got number three.

Compared with Ye Xing's face that could not see any emotional changes, Ke Yingxia was visibly happier, and the corners of her mouth could not be pressed down.

After that was Yu Liu who was number two, and Ji Liang who didn't want to open the note, Fu Huayu who was waiting for him to open the note with a relaxed face, and Gu Yu who didn't smoke at all.

"Brother, given how bad my hand is, this is probably yours, so I have to bring my little brother to eat!" Ji Liang burst into tears when he thought of the day before yesterday when he was exhausted and had no food to eat. .

Gu Yu glanced at him and didn't say a word. Anyway, he wasn't in the same group as Ye Xing, and the rest didn't matter.

"Hurry up, why are you still hungry?" Gu Yu was worried for him.

Ji Liang tremblingly opened the note in his hand, froze for a moment, his face was bright with naked eyes.

"Oh, I'm number two!" He held his head high, with a proud smile on his face.

[No, no, are these two bound?]

[Laughing to death, God doesn't want them to be separated]

【Little Phoenix is ​​so silly hahahahaha finally got it once】

[I feel that the goddess is so happy, her smile is brighter than usual]

【Good guy, it's obvious who is the number one now】