Chapter 3

Gu Yu thought for a long time, but still couldn't come up with a good solution.

But Ye Xing had already opened the door and came back.

For a moment, the atmosphere in the room was a little strange.

Two people sit on one end of the sofa and the other on the other end of the sofa. No one spoke.

Gu Yu felt that he wanted to break this atmosphere, so he spoke first:

"have you eaten?"

Apart from being curvy, Gu Yu is straight in everything else.

He's an old straight guy from the start.

Ye Xing was also choked for a moment, and after a long time spit out a sentence, "Young Master Gu, it's better to say it straight, you don't have to beat around the bush."

Gu Yu first breathed a sigh of relief, but then fell into a bigger entanglement.

He felt that if he said the following words, Ye Xing would immediately pour him a glass of water with sleeping pills.

But there is no way, he has to say.

He cleared his throat, "Of course you sleep with me, otherwise what else can you do?" His tone was casual, full of condescending arrogance.

The description of Gu Yu at this time in the original text is very disgusting and greasy. Gu Yu thinks that he can't reach that level, so he can only try to figure it out on the spot.

He felt that if he were Ye Xing, he would bring water with sleeping pills in the next second.

Sure enough, Ye Xing lived up to what was described in the book, he had such a strong self-esteem that he wanted to pour water when he stood up.

Gu Yu, who finished his plot, stopped Ye Xing in time, "Sit down, I'm joking."

After deliberating for a long time, he tentatively opened his mouth, "Actually, I forced you to sign the contract because of your talent."

Sure enough, Ye Xing's face was full of suspicion.

Seeing this, Gu Yu simply broke the jar, "Believe it or not, I just value your talent and want to cooperate with you." His tone was serious and aboveboard.

"Then why did you sign that kind of contract? I'm not a kid anymore. Your company can obviously sign a normal contract with me." Ye Xing said with a sneer on his face.

Gu Yu had a flash of inspiration, and blurted out, "That's because I need your help!" He licked his lips and continued to make up, "I need you to help me confuse the family's attention, pretend that I am a dude, and lower my competition." Adversary's vigilance."

Don't pretend, he's just a dude.

He is the heir, where is there any competitor.

It's a pity that Ye Xing didn't know about these things.

He only knows that there are indeed many such things in the rich.

Gu Yu looked at the loose expression on his face, and continued to work hard, "You just need to play with me every time, I won't do anything unnecessary to you," there was some timely leisure on his face, which seemed a bit taken for granted, "As In exchange, I will give you the resources you want."

Maybe it's because Gu Yu's attitude is not as disgusting as in the original text, and his acting skills are not bad, so Ye Xing finally believed it.

He thought for a long time, and finally said, "I don't have any other choice, do I?"