Chapter 24

In the next few days, Gu Yu ran to Fu Huayu's company to fish and paddle when he had nothing to do.

"Oh, little black," Gu Yu held up the two front paws of the little black cat, "I haven't seen you for a few days, why are you so fat?"

Gu Yu thought it was boring to stay in Fu Huayu's office, so he insisted on bringing the cat here, calling it a walk to lose weight.

He also disliked the original "Mimi" as being too popular, so he changed it to another one.

Apparently the new ones aren't much better.

"Meow!" Xiao Hei opened his mouth and yelled, flicking the tip of his tail back and forth, Gu Yu immediately let go of his hand.

Good guy, are you still angry when you say you are fat?

Gu Yu, who was also narrow-minded, couldn't see Xiao Hei's easily angry and arrogant look. After driving the cat to the ground, he put on a face like a stepmother.

"Meow!" The chased cat jumped onto the desk in twos and then jumped into Fu Huayu's arms.

Fu Huayu's hand trembling while signing, the corners of his eyebrows twitched uncontrollably, he closed the pen cap, picked up the back of Xiao Hei's neck with one hand, and cast a death gaze at Gu Yu.

The black cat that has been running outside for a few days still looks clean and new, but its paws are covered with dust. This jump not only left a few black marks on the paper documents on the table, but also two gray claw marks on Fu Huayu's white shirt.

He walked up to Gu Yu with the cat in his arms like this, and threw the cat into his arms.

"The cub you brought, you are responsible for keeping an eye on him." The disturbed Fu Huayu gave an ultimatum to Gu Yu and the cat in his arms.

Along the way, this bullying little guy seemed to feel Fu Huayu's anger, and he didn't say a word when he was being carried, until he got into Gu Yu's arms before he yelled softly twice.

The voice was soft and melodious, and he looked aggrieved and pitiful, and he kept rubbing his head.

"Oh my poor little baby," Gu Yu hugged the cat in both hands, and instantly turned into a mother, "He's so fierce, isn't he? You think he's going to drive us away."

While talking, he clearly aimed at Fu Huayu. It was as if he had been oppressed.

"Meow!" The cat in his arms also called.

finger pointing.jpg

Fu Huayu sneered, he really wanted to take all the water poured into Gu Yu's tea in the morning.

Oh, no, it should be one cup for each person and one cat.

The two troublesome guys who made him mess up.

Seeing this, Gu Yu didn't continue to yell, and stopped when he saw it, so as not to really annoy people.

Only Xiao Hei, who thought he had found a backer, was still meowing.

"Meow!?" The sudden sense of suspension caught Xiao Hei off guard.

Fu Huayu picked up the cat in the same way as before, threw it into the lounge, and closed the door.

Only Xiao Hei was left scratching at the door frantically behind him.

Tsk.

People and ghosts are all on show, only Xiao Hei is being beaten.

Gu Yu gloated.

"Stop laughing, put your face back," Fu Huayu said helplessly, how could someone have such a steady state of mind all the time.