Chapter 9

Soon it was Friday, and Gu Yu ate his lunch and lay lazily on the sofa to bask in the sun.

There are people coming and going outside the window, and occasionally a few old people and children pass by, most of them are office workers who come and go in a hurry. It was the rush hour for school, and from time to time, groups of students wearing loose school uniforms walked on the road.

Gu Yu's house is not high-rise, and he likes to look at the street in front of the door when he is free, as if he is also a part of this world of fireworks.

Maybe it's old age?

So moving into retirement early?

He blinked, looking a little quiet under the sunlight.

He watched two students, a man and a woman, run past on the street, one running in front and the other chasing after. A few curses could be faintly heard from the boy behind.

He think he was so energetic when he was in school.

Gu Yu narrowed his eyes and suddenly sighed.

He took out his phone, clicked on Shen Yu's dialogue box, and then locked the screen of the phone again.

Oh, do you want to remind Shen Yu of the dinner tonight?

He thought for a while, then turned on the phone again.

He still has to remind, otherwise it would be embarrassing if the pigeons were released at night.

Gu yuuuuu: Are you there?

Straight men start.

After a minute or two, the mobile phone message notification tone rang.

Shen Yu:?

Gu Yu saw that it was indeed from Shen Yu. He was a little curious, what kind of work did Shen Yu do, why did he feel so free?

Gu yuuuuu: You haven't forgotten about going out for dinner, have you?

This time the reply came very quickly, almost within half a minute.

Shen Yu: ...

Shen Yu: No, I will be there on time.

Shen Yu was processing documents in the office. When he received the news, he was a little curious about what Gu Yu would say, but it was just to remind him. He was a little speechless, thinking that he would never give people the impression that he would let others dove.

He's not Gu Yu, he just doesn't care about anything.

Thinking of this, he became a little irritable again, and felt that the documents in front of him became hideous.

Gu Yu obviously didn't know his mental activities, he was a little bored.

So he started talking for nothing.

Gu yuuuuu: Oh

Gu yuuuuu: What are you doing?

Shen Yu: Work.

Seeing that Gu Yu was excited, he didn't expect his curiosity to be satisfied so quickly.

Gu yuuuuu: What kind of work do you do?

Gu yuuuuu: [Cat probe jpg.]

Shen Yu: Be the boss.

Gu yuuuuu: [Farewell jpg.]

He doesn't know why, but he always feel a bit overwhelmed, although strictly speaking he is also the boss.

But can being a boss really be so idle?