Chapter 14

As soon as he walked in at night, Fu Huayu's cat surrounded Gu Yu's feet and meowed.

After changing his shoes, Gu Yu bent down and picked up the cat, rubbing the fluff on his stomach.

"Hey, Mimi is so good," he didn't want to call that weird name, so he chose one for himself.

Although the name is not very good.

Fu Huayu changed his shoes, walked in, hung up his coat, and poured two glasses of water.

Gu Yu took a glass of water and drank it in one gulp, "It's so refreshing, I'm dying of thirst after eating a full stomach of barbecue." After drinking, he started teasing the cat again.

Fu Huayu looked at the guy who drank his water but turned around only to tease cats, with a displeased expression on his face.

"Hey."

"?" Gu Yu turned his head, and saw Fu Huayu staring at him with an unfriendly expression.

"I'm staying at my house today." It's not an interrogative sentence, but an affirmative sentence.

"Oh." Gu Yu already has everyone here, and he planned to stay here, anyway, there are guest rooms here.

After answering, he turned his head again, grabbed the two front cat's paws with both hands, and said viciously: "You have been controlled by me, obediently submit, little thing!"

Then buried his face in the cat's soft belly.

Seeing Gu Yu's childish behavior, Fu Huayu's veins throbbed, and he felt angry.

Smelly cat! I will definitely send you away another day.

When Gu Yu, who was obsessed with sucking cats, came back to his senses, Fu Huayu was standing beside him.

The man was wearing a bathrobe, and the broken hair on his forehead was still damp, and it was slightly attached to his forehead, making his eyebrows fierce, with a trace of untamed wildness.

Gu Yu blinked, he felt something was wrong.

It's a bit fierce.

So handsome.

He watched Shen Yu getting closer and closer to him, and finally sat on his lap.

"?" Gu Yu, who was hooked by the neck, had to face the wild impact.

Fu Huayu's brows and eyes were already stern, but tonight he was not in a good mood, his brows and eyes were lowered, and there was an unconcealable fierceness in his eyes.

His head was getting closer and closer to Gu Yu, and finally his foreheads were close together.

With the back of his head being suppressed by Shen Yu, Gu Yu raised his eyebrows with excitement.

too wild.

Tonight's particularly impactful Fu Huayu clearly aroused his desire to conquer.

The air gradually became anxious.

"Meow!"

A meow broke the stagnant atmosphere.

The black cat caught between two people was squeezed and woke up from sleep to express his dissatisfaction.

Because the fur is too dark, Gu Yu is wearing black pants, the cat and the pants are perfectly blended together. The sleeping cat was so quiet that one of the two didn't see it, and the other completely forgot that there was a cat lying on his lap.

This has led to the current situation of being so up and down.

Gu Yu was fine, but he wanted to laugh when he saw Shen Yu with a gloomy expression.