Chapter 28

Although at the moment when he heard the voice, Gu Yu had a guess in his heart.

A terrifying guess that he never expected.

But no matter how outrageous this guess is, how hard it is for Gu Yu to accept, all this becomes a foregone conclusion after he turns his head.

Maybe it was because Gu Yu's face was so distorted in shock that he couldn't see a trace of surprise, which made Fu Huayu's original expectations disappoint. He wanted to give Gu Yu a surprise, but now it seems that the effect seems to be completely opposite.

He pursed his lips, his originally high-spirited expression fell a little bit, and his disappointment spread a little bit, but he couldn't say anything, he just walked to the seat next to Gu Yu and sat down in silence.

Gu Yu froze, he felt that his current expression should be ugly.

If Shen Yu wasn't the protagonist Gong, and he didn't need to go through the plot, then there should be a pleasant smile on his face at this time, no matter how bad it is, it shouldn't be this expression.

Then, he should at least say something to Shen Yu, but now, he can't say anything. He could only stiffen his back and stare blankly ahead.

The strange atmosphere between the two people also affected the rest of the people, and the silence gradually spread throughout the room.

"...Since everyone is here, let me introduce you briefly." Wei Hongwei spoke out first, breaking the deathly silence.

"The filming process is probably that the guests need to arrive at the designated location according to the route planned by the program group, and complete the tasks assigned by us in exchange for event funds."

"Then let's all introduce ourselves briefly."

First, it starts from Director Wei's left hand side, and after Ji Liang finishes, it's Ke Yingxia's turn.

Ke Yingxia is a beautiful woman who looks very gentle, with fair skin and a gentle personality. He also speaks softly, and it is easy to gain the favor of others.

After that was Gu Yu.

At this time, Gu Yu also came back to his senses, and the expression management was online, but his expression was still very reluctant. He briefly introduced a few words, then sat down and said nothing more.

Next came Fu Huayu. He has low brows and eyes, no one could tell the joy or anger from his expression, but the low air pressure around his body makes people know that his current mood is really not good.

Although Fu Huayu has not appeared in the public eye recently, he is still well-known in the circle.

"Fu Yingdi is my classmate in college, otherwise I wouldn't be able to invite him." Director Wei smiled and gags to enliven the atmosphere. He didn't know why Fu Huayu was in a bad mood suddenly, and his tone was pretty good when he called in the morning.

There was more or less surprise in the eyes of everyone present.

Ye Xing's eyes sneaked back and forth between Director Wei and Fu Huayu.

Well, a tall and straight figure with a well-proportioned body, no smile on his handsome face, and a slight alienation between his brows and eyes. Doesn't look like someone in their late thirties.

One has a slightly raised belly, the skin is already a little slack, his face is sallow, and the corners of his eyes are full of wrinkles when he smiles. Doesn't look like a thirty-year-old, either.

At this moment, Ye Xing realized the importance of maintenance.

From the corner of the eye, Ji Liang, who was on the opposite side, also glanced back and forth between the two of them. They looked at each other, and instantly realized that they were probably thinking of going together. They smiled awkwardly and looked ahead.