Chapter 42

"You...!" Fu Zhou's eyes were gloomy, and he finally tore off his usual mask, revealing his inner madness.

Maybe it was because he didn't expect Gu Yu to reject him, he just felt a burst of anger and shame welling up in his heart at this moment, and he didn't want to stay here for a second longer.

Fu Zhou turned around and took two steps, then turned his head and stared at Gu Yu, his eyes were filled with darkness, "You will regret it."

He will definitely repay today's humiliation. Since they cannot cooperate, they are enemies...

It's best, it's best to be with that bastard, it's best to die!

Gu Yu was relieved to see the back of Fu Zhou leaving, and when Fu Huayu came back, he saw Gu Yu frowning and staring at the front, not knowing what he was thinking.

"What's wrong?" Fu Huayu instinctively felt that something was wrong.

Gu Yu rubbed his fingers and sighed, "Fu Zhou just came to see me."

Fu Huayu also frowned, and said in an irritable tone, "What is he here for?"

After speaking, he seemed to have thought of something, and asked again: "Will he not give up on working with you?"

Seeing Gu Yu not denying it, Fu Huayu was really surprised and disgusted, and his tone was full of shock, "Is he sick?"

He must have been dazzled by the matter of poaching his corner.

What the hell?

Gu Yu also felt that it was outrageous. This was obviously a self-inflicted humiliation, but Fu Zhou was still very confident.

After telling Fu Huayu what happened just now, his expression changed from disgust to a strong killing intent towards Fu Zhou.

He thought that Fu Zhou was just interested in the resources of Gu Yu's family and wanted to cooperate, but he didn't expect that he would make his idea on Gu Yu.

"What do you think he's going to do next?" Gu Yu wasn't worried about confronting Fu Zhou head-on, what he was afraid of was that Fu Zhou would play tricks on him in secret.

Human energy is limited, and it is impossible to guard against it all the time.

Fu Huayu has developed some manpower in the Fu family, so even though the Fu family's attitude is now obvious, Fu Zhou is still worried.

"He is very cautious," Fu Huayu paused. "It should be said that he is timid. As long as there is not a 100% probability that he will get into his hands, then he will wait until nothing goes wrong."

"Are you okay?" Gu Yu himself was fine, but Fu Huayu was the main focus of Fu Zhou's attention.

Fu Huayu took a deep breath, "It's okay."

Gu Yu regretted that he didn't write down all those when he was dreaming about the plot, and now he has almost forgotten the content of the plot.

Logically speaking, with his memory, it is impossible to forget these.

But for some reason, these memories faded very quickly, and he only remembered things about himself and the ending.

Gu Yu sighed, he really went crazy when it came to a critical moment.

After this uncomfortable little episode, Gu Yu and Fu Huayu didn't want to stay here any longer, lest they encounter something foul-smelling again.