Chapter 21

Gu Yu parked the car and went upstairs, walked to the door of the room, and took out the room card.

With a "click", he pulled the doorknob and walked in, bent over to change his shoes, and closed the door forcefully with his backhand.

"Huh?" Gu Yu supported his dizzy brain, and put in a little more force, but he still didn't pull the door. Turning his head to look, the whole person was half awake in an instant.

Fu Huayu heard Gu Yu's coming back and opened the door next door, and walked out of his room, just in time to see Gu Yu was about to close the door, and pulled the doorknob without thinking.

"Shen Yu?" Gu Yu blinked, suspecting that he had a hallucination due to a cold, "Why are you here?"

Fu Huayu walked in, closed the door, and then faced Gu Yu, squinting his eyes with an unfriendly expression, "What about you? You are talking about going on a business trip, why are you here?"

Ah this.

Gu Yu wanted to think of a countermeasure, but his brain seemed to be stuck, unable to function normally at all.

"Go ahead, don't stand at the door." He took the lead and walked in, and Fu Huayu had no choice but to follow him when he saw this.

When the two of them were sitting on the sofa, Fu Huayu stared at Gu Yu viciously, "That woman, that woman that you said you didn't bother to push her in, what does that have to do with you?"

"What?" Gu Yu had prepared a set of excuses, but he didn't expect Fu Huayu to ask a woman who didn't know who it was?

"Who are you talking about? What woman?" He was deeply confused.

"It's the woman you want to stuff into the crew, your so-called "true love"." Fu Huayu's mind was also in a mess, and his anger made him lose the ability to think, and he only wanted an answer.

Gu Yu rubbed his chin, feeling dizzy even more, "It's true that a woman was stuffed, but that's what Mr. Wang asked me to do... What is my "true love"? Didn't I always just like men?"

"..." Fu Huayu fell silent.

Anger made him dizzy, and now that he calmed down, he realized that the flying vinegar he was eating was extremely unreasonable.

but.

"Then why are you trying to lie to me?" Fu Huayu said, "It's not because of that woman, but because of Ye Xing?"

I won't lie to you, then I can't say that I have to go all the way to Z city to accompany someone to shoot for a star.

"Hey, am I afraid that you will think too much?" Gu Yu said more and more smoothly, "Of course I am afraid that you will be unhappy."

"I can't leave him alone as a distant relative."

Fu Huayu had a suspicious expression on his face, but when he thought of the oolong just now, he felt ashamed and flustered, and couldn't say anything to refute.

Instead, Gu Yu began to pursue the victory, "You haven't said why you are here, are you following me?"

"No," Fu Huayu knew that Gu Yu hated being controlled the most, "I didn't follow you."

He was the one who panicked now, Fu Huayu changed his previous tough attitude, stood up and said, "I'll get you a glass of water..."

Gu Yu also stood up and wanted to be reasonable, but his eyes went dark, and the last thing he saw was Fu Huayu's panicked expression.

Fu Huayu did not expect that Gu Yu, who was talking to him normally, would suddenly pass out. When he caught Gu Yu's fallen body and touched his forehead, he found that he had a fever.