Chapter 26

Gu Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, wouldn't he?

After Xue Zuo said hello, he raised his phone and shook it, and the smile on his face became brighter.

Gu Yu glanced at him, didn't bother to answer, nodded perfunctorily and turned his gaze away.

Xue Zuo, who was not far away, blinked his eyes, his smile remained unchanged, and he took his phone back slowly.

He's a decent person, so he wouldn't do any sneak shots.

Just wanted to make a joke.

Not long after, several expensive sports cars were parked on the field, some of which were placed here beforehand, and others were driven by the second generation.

The number of people present gradually increased, and the lights were gorgeous, showing a luxurious style.

Zhou Mingming was also free, leaning on his new sports car exuding an air of complacency.

"Brother Gu, how do you like my car?" Zhou Mingming tapped on the hood with his fingers.

Gu Yu glanced lazily, and said perfunctorily, "Not bad."

"Come on, don't you want to boast about an 800-word essay?" Zhou Mingming was dissatisfied.

"Huh, eight hundred characters? I can send your brother a message in eight characters, and you will lose your car. Do you want to try it?" Gu Yu took out his phone and wanted to send it.

"Don't, don't!" Zhou Mingming curbed his flamboyance to make fun of him, and became more serious, "My good brother, you are my real brother!"

"It's not a good idea to tell the parents!"

Gu Yu sneered twice and shook his phone, "It's late, I recorded everything you just said and sent it to your brother."

There are two sons in the Zhou family. There is a nearly ten-year age difference between the eldest son and the younger son. His parents were busy with work when they were young, and he was almost always brought up by his elder brother. When the Zhou family's parents got older, they retired to the background and the eldest son took over.

Zhou Mingming's brother was used to worrying, and treated him more strictly than his own son. If his brother knew that he was out to engage in such a dangerous sport again, the new car would definitely be gone.

Zhou Mingming wailed, and looked at Gu Yu with a look of sadness.

Gu Yu finally felt at ease.

Who doesn't know how to sneak up and do some tricks.

Now that the matter has come to this point, Zhou Mingming is bound to pull Gu Yu into the water.

"Brother Gu, you haven't competed with us since you returned to China, right?" Zhou Mingming smiled bitterly, and his tone became firmer.

Gu Yu could tell at a glance what plans he had in mind, and said with disgust: "Go ahead, I won't run today."

"Don't," Zhou Mingming's smile gradually faded, and he said loudly, "Everyone say, can we miss our Young Master Gu for today's competition!"

It's not a big deal to watch the excitement around, although they don't know what happened between the two, but it's always right to boo.

Gu Yu's face turned black, and he glared at Zhou Mingming, "Don't make trouble, I don't have a car."

"The one you drove is not bad, and its performance is not bad. Let's go for a run together."

Zhou Mingming leaned on the car with a cheap smile and waited for Gu Yu's consent.