Chapter 36

Fu Huayu finally held back and did not open his mouth to spray him.

Patiently sterilized Gu Yu's hands, and after applying the medicine, he took off his shirt with his backhand.

Gu Yu looked down at his hand, moved his injured arm again, and felt that the pain was indeed not so bad. When he looked up, he was stunned.

The warm yellow light tightly wrapped Fu Huayu's strong and well-proportioned upper body, with a straight back, wide shoulders and thin waist, and a pair of straight long legs. The neat arrangement of abdominal muscles highlighted the beautiful lines. The smooth and **** waistline extends downward and disappears into the trouser waist, with a sense of restraint and abstinence.

But there were many scrapes and livid bruises on display.

Fu Huayu was wearing a coat all the time outside, so Gu Yu didn't realize that he had so many injuries.

That's right, thin summer jackets can't protect you on such mountain roads.

Gu Yu took the medicine and approached Fu Huayu, "Why are you silent, does it hurt?"

Fu Huayu glanced at him and thought: Who is as thin and tender as you.

"It doesn't hurt."

It really doesn't hurt.

But he watched Gu Yu frown, with a guilty expression on his face, and swallowed back "I can do it myself".

Gu Yu followed Fu Huayu's method of cleaning and disinfecting and then applying medicine, but unfortunately he didn't learn the essence.

Fu Huayu didn't really feel pain at first, but it was a little painful because of Gu Yu's indiscriminate rubbing method, but seeing Gu Yu's serious expression with his head lowered, bits and pieces of tenderness appeared in his eyes.

It's not unbearable either.

But Gu Yu watched him rub it, and the muscles under his hand trembled twice uncontrollably.

"..." He thought it would be more appropriate for Fu Huayu to come by himself.

This is somewhat astringent.

After wiping his back, Gu Yu took the medicine and looked at Fu Huayu's legs hesitantly. He thought it was better to let Fu Huayu do it himself.

"Give it to me." Just in time, Fu Huayu rescued Gu Yu. Compared with Gu Yu's speed, Fu Huayu was much faster, and he healed the scratch on his leg in two or three strokes.

By the time both of them were done, more than half of the night had passed, and with this unprepared accident, the two of them were already exhausted to the extreme, and they huddled together to sleep without changing the tent.

The rescue team came up early the next morning and did a detailed inspection on the two people. There was no major problem, and they left after leaving the medicine.

Neither of them had any major problems. After discussion, Director Wei decided to continue the live broadcast.

[Today's live broadcast is so late]

[Hey guy, is this breakfast? It's too rich]

【This is where? The scenery is so good]

Director Wei faced the camera and briefly introduced their locations. The camera zoomed in and gave a close-up of the special breakfast on the picnic mat.

Gu Yu's breakfast was also bought from nearby houses. It was an authentic prairie special meal, and it was also one of the delicacies that the program group wanted to promote.